Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be at the expedited event this weekend. Just finished reading the last few months of posts and just wanted to say thanks to those of you sharing your opinions on the current culture in the department etc...

Comment

• I'll see you there Aspiring. Driving from MA!!!

Comment

• I don't envy that drive haha, luckily I live within an hour and if I'm really not feeling up to it I can stay at my parents house 15 mins from the city. Do you or anyone else know what the parking situation is going to be like? I plan on showing up early enough that I could figure parking out if there isn't any, but it would be nice to know if I can just park at the building.

Comment

• Originally posted by AspiringLEO333 View Post
          I don't envy that drive haha, luckily I live within an hour and if I'm really not feeling up to it I can stay at my parents house 15 mins from the city. Do you or anyone else know what the parking situation is going to be like? I plan on showing up early enough that I could figure parking out if there isn't any, but it would be nice to know if I can just park at the building.
          Is it at the academy? When I went there to do my physical most of us parked on the side of the building near the track. But I didnt do the expedited so there was only about 30 of us there. I'd suspect there would be more for the expedited, so maybe get there earlier to make sure you get a spot but I wouldnt think it would be a problem

Comment

• It's at 3500 W. Northern Parkway Baltimore, MD 21215 (Public Safety Facility) according to their website. I looked on google maps and it looks like there is a lot of parking. Again I'm not too worried, I'm sure there would be something about parking if it was an issue.

Comment

It's at 3500 W. Northern Parkway Baltimore, MD 21215 (Public Safety Facility) according to their website. I looked on google maps and it looks like there is a lot of parking. Again I'm not too worried, I'm sure there would be something about parking if it was an issue.
              I have not attended the expedited events at the Public Safety facility, but I go there everyday for work. There are generally two options for parking. If you are coming West on Northern Parkway, there is a light with a right turn onto a gravel road around the building. There is a large parking lot on that side.

The other option is to turn Northwest onto Park Heights and take a right onto Clover. There is another lot along the building there. It's probably between those two.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• I'll keep that in mind tomorrow. Thanks for the info Seraphym.

Comment

• If crime is still occurring, there will still be a need for police. I wouldn't stress about it BaneDroid...if it's meant to be it will be.

Comment

• I got flagged for supervisor approval with a bunch of people right before the fitness test began and had to leave early. In my experience that's code for not selected but please leave the building without making a scene haha.

Comment

• There is a class's going in mid-end august. If anyone has any questions post on here or pm me. I just completed the whole process (expitited).

Good luck

Comment

I got flagged for supervisor approval with a bunch of people right before the fitness test began and had to leave early. In my experience that's code for not selected but please leave the building without making a scene haha.
                        Yeah you means you got DQed during the pre-screen somewhere. Sorry to hear that

Comment

• Is that class full already or are they still trying to fill it?

Comment

• Originally posted by RJB1912 View Post
                            There is a class's going in mid-end august. If anyone has any questions post on here or pm me. I just completed the whole process (expitited).

Good luck
                            Did you get an offer of hire or something?

Comment

• G men check your pm.

Seraphym...yes I did.

Comment

• Patiently waiting for that final process call..how's everyone else doing? Hope all is well

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4745 users online. 196 members and 4549 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X