Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got into contact with my BI and she said that she is finishing up my background investigation and my file should be on the commissioner's desk for approval some time this week. It's nice to see that the process is still moving along.

Comment

• Just scheduled my medical and oral psych. Hopefully this is the last step!

Comment

• Waiting on an email
        Hello! My name is Lizz Hellmann. My fiancée finally was able to apply for the Baltimore city police department. On May 5 he went and took his civil service test. It went really well! He was told that everything looked great and he passed. They said they needed to do a background check then he would get an email with all the info for the next part of the process. We are still waiting on that email. It is driving him crazy. He wants this so bad. I keep telling him to stay positive and it takes time but I would love to give him more info. How long does it take to get this email. Is it done in alphabetical order? Is that while it's taking so long? Why is it takeing so long? Should we be worried?
        Exam # 2344

Comment

Last edited by triniboy05; 07-02-2018, 11:17 PM.
          God never promised that it would be easy, just that he would be there with you every step of the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by RJB1912 View Post
            Just scheduled my medical and oral psych. Hopefully this is the last step!
            Congrats brotha!!! Hopefully I'll get the call soon too..started the whole thing in October...hope its soon..once again congrats!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by vet2cop View Post
              Congrats brotha!!! Hopefully I'll get the call soon too..started the whole thing in October...hope its soon..once again congrats!!!
              Don't worry our time will come!

Triniboy just gave some great advice. Forget you've applied. Wish I had done that from the beginning. Gonna try it out for the rest of the process, it will be here before we know it.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen13 View Post
                Don't worry our time will come!

Triniboy just gave some great advice. Forget you've applied. Wish I had done that from the beginning. Gonna try it out for the rest of the process, it will be here before we know it.
                Definitely brotha..gotta keep busy

Comment

Just scheduled my medical and oral psych. Hopefully this is the last step!
                  Hey, I see you took the expedited process. I was suppose to go that day, but something came up and I drove down took the walk in exam a few days after.
                  Which test's have you taken so far? I've completed the civil service test, physical agility and two weeks ago, I had to hand in my original documents and copies of them and took a exam, I think it was the oral psychological written.

I'm just trying to figure how many more test I have to take.

Thanks
                  Kev

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinj8806 View Post
                    Hey, I see you took the expedited process. I was suppose to go that day, but something came up and I drove down took the walk in exam a few days after.
                    Which test's have you taken so far? I've completed the civil service test, physical agility and two weeks ago, I had to hand in my original documents and copies of them and took a exam, I think it was the oral psychological written.

I'm just trying to figure how many more test I have to take.

Thanks
                    Kev
                    Well in the expedited process I took the written, physical, 300 questions psych, and background interview along with handing all my forms/docs in. I went back at few weeks later for the poly, and now I have scheduled my oral psych and medical exam. All of this took a little over 2 months so far. Good luck to you.

Comment

• After your medical and oral psych, does anyone know what the next step is and how long. See above for everything else I have completed.

Thank you!

Comment

• Anyone from the March expedited process hear anything back from their BI?

Comment

After your medical and oral psych, does anyone know what the next step is and how long. See above for everything else I have completed.

Thank you!
                          The final step is just waiting. Your BI has to be completed and the packet has to be reviewed to decide if an offer is made to you. As for how long, that's something no one can tell you. Delve back 10 or 20 pages and you will see people who only waited a couple of weeks. The majority of my class didn't hear anything for several months (for me it was handed in by August 2014 and I didn't hear much until November 2014). Don't expect to hear anything out of your BI's in that transit period either. Once your packets are handed in, they are onto the next person in line.

Comment

• Well I believe I have finished all the required testing and exams. Now I just wait and see if I get an offer.
                            Last edited by RJB1912; 06-08-2015, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Well I believe I have finished all the required testing and exams. Now I just wait and see if I get an offer.
                              hey rjb can you turn on your pm?

Comment

• Sure...pm me

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5293 users online. 398 members and 4895 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X