Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by triniboy05; 07-02-2018, 11:16 PM.
    God never promised that it would be easy, just that he would be there with you every step of the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by n_m15 View Post
      Anyone waiting on the last couple of steps? Medical and Pysch evaluation?
      Waiting for the medical and pysch written/oral

Comment

• Originally posted by DetJohnShaft View Post
        Welcome back! I was starting to wonder where you went off to...
        yah, got busy with other things, lost interest in the forums, raising a kid, and working a **** load of OT.

Comment

• I have been waiting over a month. Hopefully we will hear something soon.

Comment

I have been waiting over a month. Hopefully we will hear something soon.
            Can you turn your private message on..would like to chat up with you on the process

Comment

I have been waiting over a month. Hopefully we will hear something soon.
              How far along are you?

Comment

• I just have the medical and pysch. What about you?

Comment

I just have the medical and pysch. What about you?

I am in the same boat.

Comment

• I'm waiting on Polygraph and medical. Last Thursday, I went down to headquarters to hand in my documents and took the pysch test. I'm waiting to take Polygraph and medical.

Comment

• Originally posted by RJB1912 View Post
                      I am in the same boat.
                      How long have you been waiting?

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinj8806 View Post
                        I'm waiting on Polygraph and medical. Last Thursday, I went down to headquarters to hand in my documents and took the pysch test. I'm waiting to take Polygraph and medical.
                        Polygraph and Medical? thats odd. Did you finish your backgrounds yet? Or oral psych?

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen13 View Post
                          Polygraph and Medical? thats odd. Did you finish your backgrounds yet? Or oral psych?
                          I'm waiting on both the oral and written pysch and medical...I'm guessing they do things a bit different for the process..idk why though

Comment

• Originally posted by vet2cop View Post
                            I'm waiting on both the oral and written pysch and medical...I'm guessing they do things a bit different for the process..idk why though
                            Yeah that's weird. I already did my written psych. So I would need the oral and medical. I've been in backgrounds for about 2 months not sure what's going on with that. Think I should ask my BI? Or should I just keep going with no news is good news. I wonder when the next academy class will be

Comment

• I did the expedited process in late march, the poly in mid April, then silence since then.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen13 View Post
                                Yeah that's weird. I already did my written psych. So I would need the oral and medical. I've been in backgrounds for about 2 months not sure what's going on with that. Think I should ask my BI? Or should I just keep going with no news is good news. I wonder when the next academy class will be
                                as always no new is good news..but then again..it is also good to check up here and there i guess lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5711 users online. 397 members and 5314 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X