Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am in the same boat as you. I was told about 2 weeks ago that everything was on hold and that when it is resumed I will get notified, but I haven't heard anything from my BI so I am assuming that its is still on hold for now. Hopefully not much longer though.

Comment

• Originally posted by TGYNYY View Post
      If you want to make money, come to the BPD. 68K with a degree and 5 years completed, compared to BCOPD who make 58K with 5 completed, which includes the raise they are about to get. Plus there is a ton of OT here if you want to work it. I made 100K last year on a base pay of only 53K.
      Did we ever get that 1k relocation money? I don't think I did smh..
      The Few, The Proud, The Marines...

Comment

• Yea I got it September of 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by vet2cop View Post
          Hey all..hope all is well with everyone especially for those involved with whats been going on in Baltimore..just a quick question..with all that's been happening in Baltimore I'm assuming all officers were busy and last thing on their mind was recruiting..I'm currently still in the process and waiting for my background investigation to be completed by my BI..anyone know if they have resumed the hiring process? Thanks a lot!!!
          I'm also there. Haven't heard from my BI in over a month. Defintely not bothering her at this time though so I will continue to wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by jvegas View Post
            Im back after a LONG hiatus. I'll try to start answering questions for people, again.
            Welcome back! I was starting to wonder where you went off to...

Comment

Yea I got it September of 2013
              We got it while in the academy. The class as a whole had to show proof of MD residency, unless one lived out of state and commuted. Once the whole class was in compliance, then they sent the money. That wasn't explained during the hiring process.
              Baltimore, where the police are the perps and the perps are the victims

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieKnuckles View Post
                We got it while in the academy. The class as a whole had to show proof of MD residency, unless one lived out of state and commuted. Once the whole class was in compliance, then they sent the money. That wasn't explained during the hiring process.
                I guess in the academy is better than 3 years later lol. I don't think I ever got mine though.
                The Few, The Proud, The Marines...

Comment

• keyframe15-1.jpg

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2015/0...l-farms-arena/

I hope no officers are working overtime for this garbage concert.
                  Baltimore, where the police are the perps and the perps are the victims

Comment

• I just got word that the BIs are back in the office after being called to street duty. Hopefully this means that the process will continue as usual.

Comment

• Originally posted by RJB1912 View Post
                      I just got word that the BIs are back in the office after being called to street duty. Hopefully this means that the process will continue as usual.
                      Where did you get this info? I hope its correct haha getting anxious and checking my email/phone so often nowadays haha

Comment

• @vet2cop My BI e-mailed me.

Comment

• Originally posted by vet2cop View Post
                          Where did you get this info? I hope its correct haha getting anxious and checking my email/phone so often nowadays haha
                          Same here and I haven't heard anything either but I hope its true

Comment

• Y'all are bat**** if you come here to police. Tons of agencies in the area are hiring. Apply somewhere else.

Comment

• Anyone waiting on the last couple of steps? Medical and Pysch evaluation?

Comment

Y'all are bat**** if you come here to police. Tons of agencies in the area are hiring. Apply somewhere else.
                                I couldn't agree more.

There has been a precedent set.... the next time something happens to anyone in custody you know what to expect. Justified or not the full joke of the City justice system is going to be coming down upon you.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5683 users online. 362 members and 5321 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X