Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Praying for you guys tonight. Stay safe out there.

Comment

• 10characters
      Last edited by boredlimodriver; 06-23-2015, 03:04 PM.

Comment

• Stay safe everyone patrolling during this time!

Comment

• Hello just got an update saying my agility is canceled and going be rescheduled. No other info, but I assume end of the month or sometime next month. Damn, be safe everyone.

Comment

• Im back after a LONG hiatus. I'll try to start answering questions for people, again.

Comment

• My Interview for Baltimore PD is May 7, hopefully it won't get canceled!

Comment

• Originally posted by Name Taken View Post
                Just so I know it's you whenever you are about to save an officers life in the ghetto please when you get out of the car yell "It's CaptainK Time" Otherwise I'll have no idea it's you and how would I ever extend the proper thank you or know how wrong I was.

Good luck on the psych interviews.....
                ok, i know this post is ancient, but did CaptainK get hired? Also, when/if he yells "it's CaptainK time", I hope he does it in the Captain Cave Man voice.

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinj8806 View Post
                  My Interview for Baltimore PD is May 7, hopefully it won't get canceled!
                  I'd prepare myself for it to be canceled.

Comment

• We are hiring laterals and entry levels now. There are 5 former Baltimore guys down here and we love it! Process is pretty quick for laterals.

http://www.hyattsville.org/95/Join-Our-Team

Comment

• Why would anyone want to work in the shytehole Baltimore after what the "elected" officials did to the cops?
                      September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinj8806 View Post
                        My Interview for Baltimore PD is May 7, hopefully it won't get canceled!
                        I know that you probably really want to work for Baltimore, but I think you should look else where. Between the mayor, D.A, and the President a witch hunt has just taken place. I won't step foot into that situation, because the truth is. Eventually you will get into it as a cop and without your department backing you, you are bleeding in open water.
                        Last edited by CrazyHorse88; 05-02-2015, 03:59 AM.
                        If you had not committed great evil, God would have not unleashed me upon you.

Comment

Last edited by triniboy05; 07-02-2018, 11:05 PM.
                          God never promised that it would be easy, just that he would be there with you every step of the way.

Comment

• All applicants, apply elsewhere. The job is dead. There is no worse feeling than getting jammed up for doing the job you were trained to do so that the natives can be appeased. This can happen to any of us because it has happened to many of us. The city, this mayor, and this SA are fighting to drive the bus that will run you over. It has been shown time and time again that cops in Baltimore are political casualties and as a result, expendable, more so now than ever. For everyone else still on the job, give the city the police they want and deserve. Being proactive WILL get you jammed up. Follow the General Orders to the letter. Thoroughly investigate every call. Let the call volumes build, which will be easy to achieve since patrol is so dangerously understaffed. Back each other up, back each other up, and most importantly, BACK EACH OTHER UP. Do your 10.6 hrs and leave at the end of tour. Do your 20 or 25 years and collect those retirement checks for as long as possible. Back each other up so that your fellow officers can do the same in their careers. Look out for each other and our families because no one else will look out for us.
                            Baltimore, where the police are the perps and the perps are the victims

Comment

• The Officers who just got charged are good Police. If you come here you can expect to share their fate. Learn from their mistake of accepting employment with this agency and go somewhere else.

Comment

• ^Wise words spoken. I've talked to guys with 10+ years who have plans to leave. Those officers could have been any one of us. Completing my 2 years (at which point I'll have more opportunities) and flying out of here with 3 contract years I'll willingly pay. Sergeants have told us to answer calls and nothing else.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3622 users online. 219 members and 3403 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X