Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baltimore City Police Department Q&A

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Dinh View Post
    Be patient, they are working on your packet. Takes roughly about 5-6 months for everything to be finalized. Advice for everyone who's midway in the process so far is to get a hold of the 10 codes and study those. Wish I knew this info a head of time.
    You got it. Where can I find more info on this?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Dinh View Post
      Be patient, they are working on your packet. Takes roughly about 5-6 months for everything to be finalized. Advice for everyone who's midway in the process so far is to get a hold of the 10 codes and study those. Wish I knew this info a head of time.
      5-6 months after the poly????




      And I'm in the same boat as you guys. Finished my poly 3 weeks ago was told everything was good to go. I emailed my BI a couple days after and asked if anything else was needed from me, she responded and said she would call or email if anything was needed. I haven't heard from her since. But from what I've been told that is a good thing. We just gotta keep playing the waiting game, but I know how you guys feel. Good to see others feel the same way. I'm so anxious! I swear I refresh my email every ten minutes looking for something....Patience is a virtue.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by gmen13 View Post
        5-6 months after the poly????




        And I'm in the same boat as you guys. Finished my poly 3 weeks ago was told everything was good to go. I emailed my BI a couple days after and asked if anything else was needed from me, she responded and said she would call or email if anything was needed. I haven't heard from her since. But from what I've been told that is a good thing. We just gotta keep playing the waiting game, but I know how you guys feel. Good to see others feel the same way. I'm so anxious! I swear I refresh my email every ten minutes looking for something....Patience is a virtue.
        I check my e-mail every 10 mins too. I just want to get a date to go for my medical and oral psych evaluation.

        Glad to see i'm not the only one impatient haha.

        Comment


        • http://wiki.radioreference.com/index...re_City_Police

          can a current bp officer or anyone in the academy confirm that this info is current/correct?

          Comment


          • ................
            Last edited by triniboy05; 07-02-2018, 11:04 PM.
            God never promised that it would be easy, just that he would be there with you every step of the way.

            Comment


            • not sure if any of you guys heard, but due to the protests, all officers in the Human Resources Office have been deployed to the streets. BIs are on hold for a while.

              Comment


              • Run far away before you are fed to the wolves to satisfy the public.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by RJB1912 View Post
                  not sure if any of you guys heard, but due to the protests, all officers in the Human Resources Office have been deployed to the streets. BIs are on hold for a while.
                  Not that I don't believe it, but where did you get this infro from?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by gmen13 View Post
                    Not that I don't believe it, but where did you get this infro from?
                    I'm willing to bet hes right because i've seen half of the academy staff on the protest line in some of the photos....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by b525 View Post
                      You got it. Where can I find more info on this?
                      Download this app, it's called Quizlet. Search Vilchez23 10 codes. those are the codes we need to remember.

                      @RJB1912 those codes are close but not 100% accurate.

                      Heads up guys, def get in shape. If any of you guys waiting for the process to finish are in the Military do your three 2's. 2 min of push ups, 2 min of sit ups and 2 mile runs.

                      Be patient guys the BI's will get to you packet as soon as they can.

                      Comment


                      • I have the physical on may 2nd and I am wondering if that's going to get canceled with theses protests. Does anyone have any info?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BaneDroid View Post
                          I have the physical on may 2nd and I am wondering if that's going to get canceled with theses protests. Does anyone have any info?
                          Is that the agility test or medical screening? If the agility test, it's a possibility. If the medical, that isn't serviced by BPD staff, it's done by Mercy. I don't see why that would be affected.

                          Originally posted by gmen13 View Post
                          Not that I don't believe it, but where did you get this infro from?
                          Anyone who serves in a sworn capacity wears the hats of police officer and whatever their assignment is. I've seen staff from just about every facet of E&T be up for grabs. It's probably safe to assume that the Human Resources staff are not immune to that.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Seraphym View Post
                            Is that the agility test or medical screening? If the agility test, it's a possibility. If the medical, that isn't serviced by BPD staff, it's done by Mercy. I don't see why that would be affected.



                            Anyone who serves in a sworn capacity wears the hats of police officer and whatever their assignment is. I've seen staff from just about every facet of E&T be up for grabs. It's probably safe to assume that the Human Resources staff are not immune to that.
                            Agility

                            Comment


                            • Well I received a letter in the mail saying my application is suspended for "failure to comply". I was waiting on medical papers from the VA for a while now that I apparently needed and I guess they took too long. I think I'll just go to school on the gi bill. Best of luck to everyone. Stay safe.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Dinh View Post
                                Download this app, it's called Quizlet. Search Vilchez23 10 codes. those are the codes we need to remember.

                                @RJB1912 those codes are close but not 100% accurate.

                                Heads up guys, def get in shape. If any of you guys waiting for the process to finish are in the Military do your three 2's. 2 min of push ups, 2 min of sit ups and 2 mile runs.

                                Be patient guys the BI's will get to you packet as soon as they can.
                                @Dinh thank you for this info!

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 6131 users online. 409 members and 5722 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X