300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wickedta View Post
    Update: BPD just called... they said I'm in the process but they are waiting to hear back from all the other departments I had applied to. Seems like a long time to hear back from the other departments, but I wanted to be honest about who I've applied to.
    That's weird why are they doing that before you handed in a background packet?

Comment

• I have no idea. But that's what I was told. They said "we are still hearing back from other departments and also checking your driving record. I had to get your application packet from the commissioners office." But i had told them I didn't even turn my full PHQ in to them yet. Sooo.... yea, I'm just going by what I was told, despite the lack sense it made.

Comment

I have no idea. But that's what I was told. They said "we are still hearing back from other departments and also checking your driving record. I had to get your application packet from the commissioners office." But i had told them I didn't even turn my full PHQ in to them yet. Sooo.... yea, I'm just going by what I was told, despite the lack sense it made.
        Yes very strange. Oh well atleast you're not DQed so that's good

Comment

• Got a second phone call today stating that my application and paperwork is back in process and that I should see an email soon with step for the next phase (which I would imagine would be turning in my paperwork...?)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinh View Post
            I started my process back in Oct '14.
            hey dinh you mind turning on your pm? just wanna ask u some stuff..thanks a lot

Comment

Got a second phone call today stating that my application and paperwork is back in process and that I should see an email soon with step for the next phase (which I would imagine would be turning in my paperwork...?)
              Yes you will hand in all of your required documents and take a written psych exam. Pretty long day

Comment

• class 14-04 graduation tomorrow........ a great day!

Comment

• Anyone have any updates? I did the expedited testing in March and took the poly, but haven't heard anything since then. I doubt we are going to get into the end of April academy.

Comment

• Originally posted by RJB1912 View Post
                    Anyone have any updates? I did the expedited testing in March and took the poly, but haven't heard anything since then. I doubt we are going to get into the end of April academy.
                    It's not over yet, keep your head up!

Comment

• Thank you. With everything that is happening in Baltimore with the protests and everything, I hope the process is not delayed.

Comment

• it shouldn't be i know the class for April starts either tomorrow or Friday.

Originally posted by RJB1912 View Post
                        Thank you. With everything that is happening in Baltimore with the protests and everything, I hope the process is not delayed.

Comment

• Originally posted by BPDNewGuy View Post
                          it shouldn't be i know the class for April starts either tomorrow or Friday.
                          Well I guess that mean I wont be getting into this class =[ I just want to get through the process so I can move down there and start a career that I will enjoy.

Comment

• Originally posted by RJB1912 View Post
                            Well I guess that mean I wont be getting into this class =[ I just want to get through the process so I can move down there and start a career that I will enjoy.
                            I was in the March expedited process as well, still haven't heard anything since completing my poly two weeks ago. I'm in the same boat!

Comment

• Originally posted by b525 View Post
                              I was in the March expedited process as well, still haven't heard anything since completing my poly two weeks ago. I'm in the same boat!
                              Be patient, they are working on your packet. Takes roughly about 5-6 months for everything to be finalized. Advice for everyone who's midway in the process so far is to get a hold of the 10 codes and study those. Wish I knew this info a head of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinh View Post
                                Be patient, they are working on your packet. Takes roughly about 5-6 months for everything to be finalized. Advice for everyone who's midway in the process so far is to get a hold of the 10 codes and study those. Wish I knew this info a head of time.
                                Your entire class needs to memorize those quickly. Enjoy this weekend. Monday is going to be brutal.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5627 users online. 399 members and 5228 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X