300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -----------
    Last edited by StoneBone718; 03-29-2017, 01:05 PM.

Comment

• Hey guys,

Another potential recruit here. I have been in the process since the Expedited Hiring event that was in July. I have completed everything up to the Post Conditional Offer of Employment but am not a Pre-Hire yet. Haven't heard anything substantial so I am hoping to stay updated where everyone is in the process and meet some people that will be in the next class. Hope it's going to be in January!

Comment

• Originally posted by a_kreft View Post
        Hey guys,

Another potential recruit here. I have been in the process since the Expedited Hiring event that was in July. I have completed everything up to the Post Conditional Offer of Employment but am not a Pre-Hire yet. Haven't heard anything substantial so I am hoping to stay updated where everyone is in the process and meet some people that will be in the next class. Hope it's going to be in January!
        Good luck to you, learn as much as you can in the Academy, it's only going to benefit you once you hit field training and graduate. Yeah the FTO program has it's kinks and its practically impossible to have you stay with one field training officer during your FTO period due to the fact that your H days are affixed and most FTO's are on a scheduled leave group. To be honest in my experience I had more fun with non FTO certified officer's usually because they were young and proactive and wanted to do a whole lot more. Regardless, whether you find your self with an FTO or not help is only a radio transmission away and don't be afraid to ask questions no matter how stupid you feel it might be. "A closed mouth doesn't get fed".
        "Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going."

Comment

Hey guys,

When did you complete your med and psych?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens05 View Post
            When did you complete your med and psych?
            Mid September I think. It feels like forever ago. A week after that is when by BI came to do my Post Conditional paperwork

Comment

• Who was your investigator?

Originally posted by a_kreft View Post
              Mid September I think. It feels like forever ago. A week after that is when by BI came to do my Post Conditional paperwork

Comment

• Pm incoming lookinggood.

Edit: pm isn't working and I'm mobile. Will send later

Comment

• Sounds Good

Originally posted by a_kreft View Post
                  Pm incoming lookinggood.

Edit: pm isn't working and I'm mobile. Will send later

Comment

Hey guys,

There aren't many of us. I've heard 15/20 thrown around as representative of the number of pre-hires, I've only met 10 (including myself). There is still plenty of room for you to come aboard!

Comment

• @seraphym
                      what time did most of the guys you meet finish up paperwork?
                      I'm trying to figure out where I am in the line.

Comment

• Received the call this morning. Final Processing on the 16th. Anything I should be aware of? I started the entire process in late Aug, so its been moving very fast.

Comment

• Originally posted by iTiMxB View Post
                          Received the call this morning. Final Processing on the 16th. Anything I should be aware of? I started the entire process in late Aug, so its been moving very fast.
                          Congrats! When did you do the med and phsyc?
                          Written Exam: 08/02/2014
                          Agility Screening: 08/02/2014
                          Written Psychological Exam: 08/03/2014
                          Background Interview: 08/03/2014
                          Polygraph: 08/05/2014
                          Background Investigation Completed: 12/10/2014
                          Medical Exam: 01/20/2015
                          Psychological Exam: 01/20/2015
                          Final Processing: TBD

Comment

• I just got the call for final processing Tuesday as well!

Comment

• did anyone from the written psychological test in September receive any more information

Comment

• did anyone from the written psychological test in September receive any more information

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 16363 users online. 455 members and 15908 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X