X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's 30 days

Comment

• Originally posted by jm89 View Post
      Wisconsin huh? If you don't already have one, find a place to live. They'll want you to start "working" right after final processing.
      Yeah, I'm not originally from here, I just moved here after college. I, for one, cannot wait to fly into Baltimore on Thursday for the temporary reprieve I will get from these Wisconsin winters. This negative degree Fahrenheit crap is getting tiresome.
      Last edited by Seraphym; 11-17-2014, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• Have anyone who finial processed today heard that the class will be pushed again till January? I hope its not true and they get guys in and hired! if you get a call Finial Process asap so that you can be hired be4 the new retirement plans kick in.

Comment

• Originally posted by BPDNewGuy View Post
          Have anyone who finial processed today heard that the class will be pushed again till January? I hope its not true and they get guys in and hired! if you get a call Finial Process asap so that you can be hired be4 the new retirement plans kick in.
          January 23rd...if you're a pre hire before the new year you keep the current plans

Comment

• Originally posted by B0AN1CK View Post
            January 23rd...if you're a pre hire before the new year you keep the current plans
            So now the Acadamy starts January 23rd?
            Written Exam: 08/02/2014
            Agility Screening: 08/02/2014
            Written Psychological Exam: 08/03/2014
            Background Interview: 08/03/2014
            Polygraph: 08/05/2014
            Background Investigation Completed: 12/10/2014
            Medical Exam: 01/20/2015
            Psychological Exam: 01/20/2015
            Final Processing: TBD

Comment

• Any word on how many they are looking to put in the class?

Comment

• I heard around 50 or so. And yes January 23rd as of now

Comment

Consider yourself lucky, the new retirement plan sucks and I don't see how it will entice people to stay here for 25 years. I love working here but it seems like the department takes a step in the right direction and then falls two steps backwards. Would be nice to retain some of these good officers currently working here and not lose them to another agency.
                  "Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going."

Comment

I heard around 50 or so. And yes January 23rd as of now
                    yes i heard around 50 is well....and they have some really good upcoming training for you all....a lot of new things coming in that you all will enjoy and make you a better officer six months from your academy start date.

Comment

Last edited by triniboy05; 07-02-2018, 08:22 PM.
                      God never promised that it would be easy, just that he would be there with you every step of the way.

Comment

• -----------
                        Last edited by StoneBone718; 03-29-2017, 01:05 PM.

Comment

• Here we go again..take out your tape measurers!

Comment

• The only effective measure they could do to improve the training is build a new academy building. When we had to do alligator crawls down the hall on that disgusting floor i felt like i should get a booster shot.

Wanna hear something really funny? They tell you not to drink the water (all water is dispensed through those big gallon jugs) because the water isn't potable....yet expect you to shower in it? I could go on and on with the nonsense that my class endured but i don't want to ruin the surprise.

Comment

Here we go again..take out your tape measurers!
                              Tape measures are too cumbersome. I prefer using a meter stick!

Comment

• Originally posted by BPDNewGuy View Post
                                i do know a place 15 min rom the academy that normally have houses from town homes or apts nd give police discount
                                Which place is that? They all tell me that their prices are already competitive.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10702 users online. 240 members and 10462 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X