Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baltimore City Police Department Q&A

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Ravens05 View Post
    Yes, I've had a lot of contact with him over the past two weeks. I suppose I won't be hearing anymore until he schedules me for further processing.
    Huh. I had zero contact with mine until I got moved onto the next phases.

    Comment


    • http://youtu.be/eojIQux_j_8

      Not sure if I posted this. Video a classmate made at the end of our academy. Pretty awesome.

      Comment


      • ----------
        Last edited by StoneBone718; 03-29-2017, 01:08 PM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by StoneBone718 View Post
          I'm surprised they even allowed that. Guess things have changed at e&t.
          Seriously, when i was there everything was done to make sure the public knew nothing about our training.

          Comment


          • Our class got away with a lot more things than the other ones that were there.

            Comment


            • ................
              Last edited by triniboy05; 07-02-2018, 08:19 PM.
              God never promised that it would be easy, just that he would be there with you every step of the way.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jm89 View Post
                Our class got away with a lot more things than the other ones that were there.
                It seemed like as long as you didn't walk in the hallways you could fly under the radar.

                Comment


                • ----------
                  Last edited by StoneBone718; 03-29-2017, 01:09 PM.

                  Comment


                  • I just got a call from my BI! They needed some additional information about something in my file. BI claims that things are picking back up in applicant processing and we should be hearing back very soon, especially from final processing.
                    Last edited by Seraphym; 11-13-2014, 08:34 AM.

                    Comment


                    • Congrats brother, hope it works out for you!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Seraphym View Post
                        I just got a call from my BI! They needed some additional information about something in my file. BI claims that things are picking back up in applicant processing and we should be hearing back very soon, especially from final processing.
                        I also got that call this morning. My BI asked if I was still intrested in joining their police force. She then went on to say I should hear something very soon.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Hockeyman23 View Post
                          I also got that call this morning. My BI asked if I was still intrested in joining their police force. She then went on to say I should hear something very soon.
                          I wondered what happened to you. Congrats! Hopefully this means we'll be hearing something very soon.

                          Comment


                          • Hey, are you done everything?


                            Originally posted by Hockeyman23 View Post
                            I also got that call this morning. My BI asked if I was still intrested in joining their police force. She then went on to say I should hear something very soon.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Seraphym View Post
                              I wondered what happened to you. Congrats! Hopefully this means we'll be hearing something very soon.
                              I haven't been on this site in a very long time. I actually thought they forgot about me since my folder was turned in almost 3 or 4 months now lol.Congrats to you as well.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by lookinggood View Post
                                Hey, are you done everything?
                                Yeah I have been done for about three months now.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 12857 users online. 404 members and 12453 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X