Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baltimore City Police Department Q&A

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Future_cop_91 View Post
    Hey guys had to make a new account, I can't remember my other email lol. I'm still waiting for the medical and pysch, does anybody have any news or updates?


    Thanks
    Nothing beyond what is floating around in here. January date, no hard date set, could change. That's about it.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Seraphym View Post
      Nothing beyond what is floating around in here. January date, no hard date set, could change. That's about it.
      I hope they start moving the process bc i don't want to lose another semester :/
      Written Exam: 08/02/2014
      Agility Screening: 08/02/2014
      Written Psychological Exam: 08/03/2014
      Background Interview: 08/03/2014
      Polygraph: 08/05/2014
      Background Investigation Completed: 12/10/2014
      Medical Exam: 01/20/2015
      Psychological Exam: 01/20/2015
      Final Processing: TBD

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Future_cop_91 View Post
        I hope they start moving the process bc i don't want to lose another semester :/
        Well, your BI has been keeping up with you right?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Seraphym View Post
          Well, your BI has been keeping up with you right?
          I PM you Seraphym
          Written Exam: 08/02/2014
          Agility Screening: 08/02/2014
          Written Psychological Exam: 08/03/2014
          Background Interview: 08/03/2014
          Polygraph: 08/05/2014
          Background Investigation Completed: 12/10/2014
          Medical Exam: 01/20/2015
          Psychological Exam: 01/20/2015
          Final Processing: TBD

          Comment


          • Did you call your investigator?



            Originally posted by Future_cop_91 View Post
            I hope they start moving the process bc i don't want to lose another semester :/

            Comment


            • Originally posted by lookinggood View Post
              Did you call your investigator?
              Yes about a month ago, just waiting on some files. Hopefully is done by now
              Written Exam: 08/02/2014
              Agility Screening: 08/02/2014
              Written Psychological Exam: 08/03/2014
              Background Interview: 08/03/2014
              Polygraph: 08/05/2014
              Background Investigation Completed: 12/10/2014
              Medical Exam: 01/20/2015
              Psychological Exam: 01/20/2015
              Final Processing: TBD

              Comment


              • Has anyone on here waiting on med and psych been notified that there background has been completed?

                Comment


                • I am still waiting to do my psych interview and my medical.


                  Originally posted by Future_cop_91 View Post
                  Yes about a month ago, just waiting on some files. Hopefully is done by now

                  Comment


                  • No, I have not... I believe that the psych and medical is part of the background.


                    Originally posted by Ravens05 View Post
                    Has anyone on here waiting on med and psych been notified that there background has been completed?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by lookinggood View Post
                      No, I have not... I believe that the psych and medical is part of the background.
                      This is plausible. I had both in mid-August and my background wasn't completed until after I got back home.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by lookinggood View Post
                        I am still waiting to do my psych interview and my medical.
                        Same here
                        Written Exam: 08/02/2014
                        Agility Screening: 08/02/2014
                        Written Psychological Exam: 08/03/2014
                        Background Interview: 08/03/2014
                        Polygraph: 08/05/2014
                        Background Investigation Completed: 12/10/2014
                        Medical Exam: 01/20/2015
                        Psychological Exam: 01/20/2015
                        Final Processing: TBD

                        Comment


                        • I was under the impression that you would hear from your BI once everything is completed aside from med and psych. Thanks for the info!

                          Comment


                          • I've been finished since September, just waiting for the start date. Your BI should let you know when your folder is handed up for final review.

                            Comment


                            • No your investigator will schedule you for additional processing. Have you spoken to your investigator?

                              Originally posted by Ravens05 View Post
                              I was under the impression that you would hear from your BI once everything is completed aside from med and psych. Thanks for the info!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by lookinggood View Post
                                No your investigator will schedule you for additional processing. Have you spoken to your investigator?
                                Yes, I've had a lot of contact with him over the past two weeks. I suppose I won't be hearing anymore until he schedules me for further processing.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 12980 users online. 393 members and 12587 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X