Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rickysm
    Forum Member
    • Apr 2014

I've been a bit of a lurker here in the past month or two, but I have been moved into the final review process and wanted to say hey. So, hey.
    BPD
    Written Exam: 3/22/14
    Physical Agility: 4/5/14
    Written Psychological: 4/6/14
    Polygraph: 4/10/14
    Medical: 4/11/14
    Oral Psychological: 4/12/14
    Finished Background Investigation: 4/15/14
    The Call: 4/28/14

Comment

• KingofSix
      Forum Member
      • Dec 2012

Originally posted by rickysm
      I've been a bit of a lurker here in the past month or two, but I have been moved into the final review process and wanted to say hey. So, hey.
      nice.. looks like your process went even faster than mine ... 1 month roughly eh? you'll be in 15-01 I believe. assuming you're approved. next class isn't for a bit though.

Comment

• StoneBone718
        Forum Member
        • Apr 2013

---------------
        Last edited by StoneBone718; 03-29-2017, 12:25 PM.

Comment

• KingofSix
          Forum Member
          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by StoneBone718
          What class number are they even up to, just out of curiosity.
          my class is 14-03. Supposedly only three classes in the academy at a time. until 14-01 graduates and class 14-03 classes up, then supposedly 15-01 comes in. Not sure how long they have been doing it like that.

Comment

• rickysm
            Forum Member
            • Apr 2014

Originally posted by KingofSix
            nice.. looks like your process went even faster than mine ... 1 month roughly eh? you'll be in 15-01 I believe. assuming you're approved. next class isn't for a bit though.
            In the email I received from my background investigator, the next class is still set to be in July. Obviously that could change though!
            BPD

Comment

• youngagent
              Forum Member
              • Jan 2014

In the email I received from my background investigator, the next class is still set to be in July. Obviously that could change though!
              you went through that process really fast hope mines is that way! I'm going to test this weekend! and hopefully finish it all next weekend!

Comment

• JKOV
                Forum Member
                • Mar 2013

Good to know the July academy is still confirmed, that's the one I'm shooting for. I think after that the next one is in October, if I remember right. Good luck on getting the call and congrats on getting through your process so quickly.

Comment

• rickysm
                  Forum Member
                  • Apr 2014

Originally posted by youngagent
                  you went through that process really fast hope mines is that way! I'm going to test this weekend! and hopefully finish it all next weekend!
                  From what I know, it depends on how extensive your background is and how many cases your BI is doing. You'll do fine though, good luck!
                  BPD

Comment

• pjratliff2002
                    Forum Member
                    • Apr 2013

I began processing in June and completed the PAT, written exam and written psych exams. I was called in late October to continue with processing but declined. I am considering restarting the process, how much of the process would I have to redo? This may be covered somewhere within the previous 407 pages of this thread but I have not been able to find it. Any info would be great.

Comment

• rickysm
                      Forum Member
                      • Apr 2014

It really depends, you may end up having to start from the beginning, but your best bet is to call and ask. I ended up having to leave early from the process because of a family emergency, and I still had to do the physical agility and the preliminary interview all over again. Mind you, I came back for the next processing, which was two weeks later. The only thing I didn't have to redo was the civil service. Even if you had to start over, they're going to get you through the process super quick. I'm in the final review process right now and I started a month ago.
                      BPD

Comment

• jm89
                        Forum Member
                        • May 2012

Originally posted by KingofSix
                        my class is 14-03. Supposedly only three classes in the academy at a time. until 14-01 graduates and class 14-03 classes up, then supposedly 15-01 comes in. Not sure how long they have been doing it like that.
                        14-04 should start in July. 14-01 should be going to field training in early June and us 6 weeks later.

By the way, we're all a little upset you guys are doing DT and EVOC before us lol. We start at the range Monday.

Comment

• JKOV
                          Forum Member
                          • Mar 2013

Originally posted by pjratliff2002
                          I began processing in June and completed the PAT, written exam and written psych exams. I was called in late October to continue with processing but declined. I am considering restarting the process, how much of the process would I have to redo? This may be covered somewhere within the previous 407 pages of this thread but I have not been able to find it. Any info would be great.
                          I believe the civil service test is good for 2 years but the PAT is good for only 6 months. Idk how good the psych exams are for. I also tested back in June last year but my application got put on hold for 6 months because I got eye surgery. I should be starting up again in a month!

Comment

• fabolous084
                            Forum Member
                            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Goldberg
                            Im a Police Officer in the N.W.D. looking for a roommate. I live the Dundalk area, 3 bedroom townhouse,full use of house, 1 full bath and half bath, full washer and dryer, fenced in yard. cable in all rooms. $600.00 plus half utilities. please contact me at my email- [email protected]
                            Someone please move in I'm tired of seeing this posted every other page...
                            The Few, The Proud, The Marines...

Comment

• KingofSix
                              Forum Member
                              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by fabolous084
                              Someone please move in I'm tired of seeing this posted every other page...
                              Lmao!

Comment

• retlcd
                                Forum Member
                                • Feb 2012

Can anyone here advise further about the expedited process?, My son went today, took the civil service test, filled out a basic application and then about 20-25 people were told that their applications were "under review" and that they would get mail in a few weeks. They were told that they all passed the civil service test. Very confused as to why and no explanation either. What information on the simple application would cause this? they never even got to hand in their complete package with all the background information on it or take any further testing, i.e. physical, agility, etc. Anybody, any clues? Any Baltimore recruiters to answer or offer advice?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12082 users online. 74 members and 12008 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...