300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by triniboy05 View Post
    You could have done the expedited event regardless of where you're from to knock out the written test, written psych and PAT. Guess it's a moot point right now though. Try speaking to your investigator about your situation, he/she may be understanding and accommodating.
    So does the Expedited Event really play a role in how fast your process goes? I passed the agilty test on August 11th and People that passed on the Expedited Event agility test on the 19th are pretty much wrapping up? I took my psych exam on September 6th with a few from the Expedited Event i believe. Just trying to understand i guess... A BI hasn't even contacted me yet.
    BCPD
    Written Test- Passed
    Agility Test 8/11- Passed
    Written Psychological Exam- Done
    Background Interview- N/A
    Polygraph/ Medical Exam- N/A
    Background Investigation- N/A
    HIRE DATE- N/A

MTA Police
    Written Exam- Passed
    Agility Test- ???

Comment

• Originally posted by LEOhopeful81 View Post
      Background Interview and polygraph are in the books. Oral Psych and Medical tomorrow
      Keep it up man!!!! Good to see the progress for ya.
      BCPD
      Written Test- Passed
      HIRE DATE- N/A

MTA Police
      Written Exam- Passed
      Agility Test- ???

Comment

• Originally posted by NYPD.AUX View Post
        Your almost there.
        Your pretty much in the cruise control huh pal? U just waiting for the call pretty much right?
        BCPD
        Written Test- Passed
        HIRE DATE- N/A

MTA Police
        Written Exam- Passed
        Agility Test- ???

Comment

• Originally posted by dcuffie View Post
          Your pretty much in the cruise control huh pal? U just waiting for the call pretty much right?
          Yes sir, Im not in a rush either since im still finishing up the fall semester at the college i go to.
          NYPD.

Comment

• Originally posted by triniboy05 View Post
            You could have done the expedited event regardless of where you're from to knock out the written test, written psych and PAT. Guess it's a moot point right now though. Try speaking to your investigator about your situation, he/she may be understanding and accommodating.
            Actually I went to one out of two days of the expedited event lol. My bosses balked at letting me take the Monday off. All I can do is tell myself that if something is truly worth it it's not going to come easy. I'll discuss my situation with my b.i. Tomorrow and see how it goes. Wish me luck!

Comment

• From my experience, BI's work with your schedule and are very understanding. Just don't tell them that the reason you can't make it is because you can't get a ride or it's too early for you (actually heard that one while doing one part of my process).

On another note, does anyone have an idea of what rent would be like for an apartment (studio- 2 bedroom) with adequate parking by the academy?
              "At his best, man is the noblest of all animals; separated from law and justice he is the worst."
              -Aristotle

Comment

Last edited by triniboy05; 07-02-2018, 04:42 PM.
                God never promised that it would be easy, just that he would be there with you every step of the way.

Comment

Background Interview and polygraph are in the books. Oral Psych and Medical tomorrow
                  How did it go bro ? Any news regards to next academy ?
                  NYPD.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYPD.AUX View Post
                    How did it go bro ? Any news regards to next academy ?
                    It went well. I didn't pass the uncorrected vision on the first attempt because they made me take my contacts out and start the test immediately. They took me out in the hall to look at the chart and I passed. I just have to send a few medical records this week that I didn't bring with me.
                    I overheard someone say the academy class in November was pushed back. I also overheard something about February. My BI didn't mention any upcoming classes, but I also didn't ask.
                    Serving since 2013

Comment

It went well. I didn't pass the uncorrected vision on the first attempt because they made me take my contacts out and start the test immediately. They took me out in the hall to look at the chart and I passed. I just have to send a few medical records this week that I didn't bring with me.
                      I overheard someone say the academy class in November was pushed back. I also overheard something about February. My BI didn't mention any upcoming classes, but I also didn't ask.
                      Nice, after you send those documents its just the waiting game.
                      NYPD.

Comment

• I noticed on their board yesterday that they had hired 176 out of 300 for the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geebus View Post
                          I noticed on their board yesterday that they had hired 176 out of 300 for the year.
                          Well thats 1 up from when i was their mid september.
                          NYPD.

Comment

• I attended the 2 day event in September. I just received a call and had my B.I. scheduled. I hope to be moving along with the rest of you guys soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slater62 View Post
                              I attended the 2 day event in September. I just received a call and had my B.I. scheduled. I hope to be moving along with the rest of you guys soon!
                              Congrats
                              NYPD.

Comment

• I see people from the 2 day event in september are getting calls back now. I havent heard anything and I did the 2 day event back in July. I just wish they would let me know one way or another
                                Baltimore Police Dept.

Written Exam - 7/22
                                Physical Agility - 7/22
                                WrittenPsychological - 7/23
                                Background Interview - ?
                                Polygraph - ?
                                Psychological - ?
                                Physical - ?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7319 users online. 382 members and 6937 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X