300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MiGuy View Post
    Yawn.... Are you two done bickering yet?
    NO

Comment

• Haha, you guys are cracking me up. Still no definitive word from the top on any potential delays to the class start.

P.O.T. = Police Officer Trainee... or piece of trash, depending on who you ask/where you are detailed.

Comment

• Next 4 Day Processing

Hello all! New to the board, read most of it thou but didn't see when the next out of state 4 day processing starts. The official web site does not state when the next one is scheduled for. This site is great, great forum with lots of info - love Bmore as a city but don't stray from Inner Harbor most of the time I've visited . Originally from Chitown but hiring process there takes ages so thought about trying for Bmore.

Comment

• What's going on BMORE? spoke with BI today. (he returned my call), basically he said he was done with me on his end. He didn't think that I would make this up coming class on Friday, but he did say it is still possible, but unlikely! Can anyone explain how they bring on Recruits that have FINISHED the process, to work around the buildings, or whatever else that may be involved...do they select certain individuals? is it a 1st come, 1st serve deal?

Comment

• Originally posted by bldawg View Post
            Hello all! New to the board, read most of it thou but didn't see when the next out of state 4 day processing starts. The official web site does not state when the next one is scheduled for. This site is great, great forum with lots of info - love Bmore as a city but don't stray from Inner Harbor most of the time I've visited . Originally from Chitown but hiring process there takes ages so thought about trying for Bmore.
            best thing is to call...

1800 pride pd

Comment

• Originally posted by MDNG1297 View Post
              What's going on BMORE? spoke with BI today. (he returned my call), basically he said he was done with me on his end. He didn't think that I would make this up coming class on Friday, but he did say it is still possible, but unlikely! Can anyone explain how they bring on Recruits that have FINISHED the process, to work around the buildings, or whatever else that may be involved...do they select certain individuals? is it a 1st come, 1st serve deal?
              everyone hired starts working within the week, unless there are extenuating circumstances with you. you basically start as a P.O.T. making full P/O salary with access to P/O benefits. your time counts towards retirement and pay increase scale. good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by jvegas View Post
                everyone hired starts working within the week, unless there are extenuating circumstances with you. you basically start as a P.O.T. making full P/O salary with access to P/O benefits. your time counts towards retirement and pay increase scale. good luck!
                "JVEGAS"....thanks! your alright with me. that's all I needed to know/hear! stay safe out there!

Comment

But yet Cadets apparently stay Cadets until the end of the academy....a tad bit backwards eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Name Taken View Post
                    But yet Cadets apparently stay Cadets until the end of the academy....a tad bit backwards eh?
                    no, cadets are promoted to P/O when they turn 21 during the academy.

Comment

• 09-01

Word is we are going to start on Friday. I guess we will find out for sure tomorrow. I think everyone is anxious.

Comment

• Originally posted by ty614 View Post
                        Word is we are going to start on Friday. I guess we will find out for sure tomorrow. I think everyone is anxious.
                        Congrats, good luck.......how long have you been waiting?

Comment

• Congrats guys, hopefully you all get your wish and start on time. The rest of us will get our shot soon enough... I guess we will find out about the possible hiring freeze soon then too... ??

Comment

• Originally posted by bldawg View Post
                            Me and a friend of mine are scheduled to go down on Feb. 13th-Feb. 14th. It seems that they are now doing a 2 day process, no longer a 4 day.

Comment

no, cadets are promoted to P/O when they turn 21 during the academy.
                              Well I guess that's a bit better. Still a scam through.

I know several people would have been through 3-5 months of the academy before they got promoted. Doing the same work as the guy next to them for less then half the pay.

Comment

• basically what happens after BI is done? are you pretty much good to go? does the paper work get forward to another department for a final re-view?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10032 users online. 441 members and 9591 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X