• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pride22 View Post
    Congratulations.
    Thanks appreciate the support

Comment

• Originally posted by NYPD.AUX View Post
      Everything went well. We all starved the whole time especially me i didnt even get a chance to eat breakfast. There were about 160 people by the time we were up to the agility only about 50 made it through.
      Congrats man!!!!!!! 160 Showed up?????!!!!!!! That's crazy. I kinda wish I waited and took mine on Sunday cause I'm still waiting to take my Psyc Test and Background Interview...smh. Kinda hope I didn't shoot myself in the foot.
      BCPD
      Written Test- Passed
      Agility Test 8/11- Passed
      Written Psychological Exam- Done
      Background Interview- N/A
      Polygraph/ Medical Exam- N/A
      Background Investigation- N/A
      HIRE DATE- N/A

MTA Police
      Written Exam- Passed
      Agility Test- ???

Comment

• Originally posted by LEOhopeful81 View Post
        Pretty good. There 130 roughly that started, but around 75 that moved onto psych.
        Way to go. I heard it was a crazy turn out. That sucks for the percentage that didn't make it.
        BCPD
        Written Test- Passed
        HIRE DATE- N/A

MTA Police
        Written Exam- Passed
        Agility Test- ???

Comment

• This is kinda irritating. Anyone that passed the agility test on the 11th hear anything yet? Feel like I really should have waited and took my test on the 19th. I would've taken the written again if I had to just too knock out the next 2 step on Monday.
          BCPD
          Written Test- Passed
          HIRE DATE- N/A

MTA Police
          Written Exam- Passed
          Agility Test- ???

Comment

• I can't believe how many showed up and how many they pulled out after the written. It was absolutely bananas Sunday!
            P.G.P.D.
            4-30-11 written
            4-30-11 physical agility
            5-24-11 initial interview
            6-5-11 ride- along
            6-13-11 polygraph
            6-13-11 psych
            6-14-11 oral board
            medical-tbd

Comment

Everything went well. We all starved the whole time especially me i didnt even get a chance to eat breakfast. There were about 160 people by the time we were up to the agility only about 50 made it through.
              I definitely went to the vending machine twice. Also, I should have paced myself with the written. I had no idea we would be sitting around for 2 hours AFTER the finish time. Since I finished an hour BEFORE that... I was going bonkers lol
              P.G.P.D.
              4-30-11 written
              4-30-11 physical agility
              5-24-11 initial interview
              6-5-11 ride- along
              6-13-11 polygraph
              6-13-11 psych
              6-14-11 oral board
              medical-tbd

Comment

• Originally posted by jjbonilla1980 View Post
                I definitely went to the vending machine twice. Also, I should have paced myself with the written. I had no idea we would be sitting around for 2 hours AFTER the finish time. Since I finished an hour BEFORE that... I was going bonkers lol
                Yea, I took a protein bar with me the second day just in case.
                So, I was told the BI would get in touch me in a couple of months. From my understanding, they do the background interview before the investigation, correct?
                Serving since 2013

Comment

• No I believe you meet with your BI before they do the backgound investigation. My buddy has to go down this Monday to meet with his Bi and they havent started calling of his refrences or anything.
                  Im still waiting on my call to meet with my BI. They told me 4-6 weeks where they told my buddy 2-4 weeks. Is this because he has a military background?
                  Baltimore Police Dept.

Written Exam - 7/22
                  Physical Agility - 7/22
                  WrittenPsychological - 7/23
                  Background Interview - ?
                  Polygraph - ?
                  Psychological - ?
                  Physical - ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Iwelch View Post
                    No I believe you meet with your BI before they do the backgound investigation. My buddy has to go down this Monday to meet with his Bi and they havent started calling of his refrences or anything.
                    Im still waiting on my call to meet with my BI. They told me 4-6 weeks where they told my buddy 2-4 weeks. Is this because he has a military background?
                    That's odd to me as all other departments I've applied for do the investigation first and then the interview is held to address any questions the BI may have. They told you 4-6 weeks? That's better than 'a couple of months' that the majority of us got.

We were told by a BI they were running Academy classes in September, October, January, February and April (if my memory serves correct) of about 50 each class.

Also, I was told by a fellow tester who has contact with a recent grad that they had to push back the upcoming class as they couldn't find enough qualified applicants.

Overall, a good experience this past weekend. I met a few squared away applicants that I hope get hired. There were also a couple clowns there as well.
                    Serving since 2013

Comment

That's odd to me as all other departments I've applied for do the investigation first and then the interview is held to address any questions the BI may have. They told you 4-6 weeks? That's better than 'a couple of months' that the majority of us got.

We were told by a BI they were running Academy classes in September, October, January, February and April (if my memory serves correct) of about 50 each class.

Also, I was told by a fellow tester who has contact with a recent grad that they had to push back the upcoming class as they couldn't find enough qualified applicants.

Overall, a good experience this past weekend. I met a few squared away applicants that I hope get hired. There were also a couple clowns there as well.
                      Hi-I too was there to take the test on Sunday but couldn't make it back for the psych on Monday. Can you tell me how it was? Was it a 1000 question form?

Comment

• Originally posted by jay92 View Post
                        Got the call to report for final processing friday for Baltimore City police Cadet. A sweet day been working towards this all year finally Ima being rewarded.
                        Congrats Man!
                        NYC Corrections Exam: 2322
                        Academy: March 2015 (Got the call!!) NYCDOC

Comment

That's great news. When I attended the two day event in July we were told BPD was having classes in September and October. It's good to hear they'll be having classes in January, February and April as well.

Comment

Yea, I took a protein bar with me the second day just in case.
                            So, I was told the BI would get in touch me in a couple of months. From my understanding, they do the background interview before the investigation, correct?
                            you'll meet with your BI before the background check, to discuss your packet. if anything comes up during the investigation, you will be contacted again to clarify anything.

Comment

Tell me about it. There was this one dude that just wouldnt stop talking and asking irrelevant questions. He the one that asked about debt and how he was not paying it off.
                              NYPD.

Comment

Tell me about it. There was this one dude that just wouldnt stop talking and asking irrelevant questions. He the one that asked about debt and how he was not paying it off.
                                Yea. There were definitely a couple of characters there this past weekend.

Good luck throughout the process y'all.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7402 users online. 353 members and 7049 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X