Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They haven't said anything about next year, but I'm sure it will be the same as 2012, which is hiring like crazy. And yes, the city budget is a mess, but the department makes out with federal grants and continues to hire. No worries with layoffs in the near future.

Comment

• Originally posted by LEOhopeful81 View Post
      Roughly how many people were there? Did they have a pre-screen interview the first or second day? What time was the 2nd Day Psych test?
      Sorry for the abundance of questions, but I'm contemplating going down for the August 2 day event, or possibly September if offered. It all depends on whether I get the the vacation approved and if I can get the documentation in order.
      There was over 100 people to take the civil service exam on Sunday morning. Try to get there by 07:45am. If you make it through day 1, you'll return to HQ on Monday morning at the same time.

Comment

• Originally posted by TGYNYY View Post
        They haven't said anything about next year, but I'm sure it will be the same as 2012, which is hiring like crazy. And yes, the city budget is a mess, but the department makes out with federal grants and continues to hire. No worries with layoffs in the near future.
        Originally posted by Pride22 View Post
        There was over 100 people to take the civil service exam on Sunday morning. Try to get there by 07:45am. If you make it through day 1, you'll return to HQ on Monday morning at the same time.
        Thanks for the information!
        Serving since 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by Pride22 View Post
          100, wow, how many day 2?

Comment

• Candidate from NY here and will def go to the august 19 two day hiring process so sick and tired of waiting for NYPD.
            NYPD.

Comment

• Hello future and current applicants. We are hiring cadets and Police officers. Cadets are 18 to 21 years old. You can start processing for police officer at 20 1/2 and start the academy at 20 and 9 months. You will be paid at cadet pay until you turn 21. Cadets do not take the agility until they start processing over to police officer. Cadets can take the test with a state issued ID or license. You must have a full valid license (not provisional or learners) by the time you are switched over to police officer. I hope this has cleared this issue up for everyone. Any further questions can be directed to [email protected] or bpdrecruit.com. Also with in the next week new dates will be posted for the rest of 2012 on bpdrecruit.com. Pass it on.

Comment

• Here is the next 2-day process for August. Pass it on.

If you have any further questions go to [email protected] and send us an e-mail. Read below
                Hello applicants,
                On Sunday August 19th you will need to be at our head quarters building 601 E. Fayette St Baltimore MD 21202, at 8:00 am, dressed in business attire and have your full valid license with you. Bring a change of work out clothes with you. On that day you will do the written test and prescreen. If you pass that you will move on to the agility test. For info on the agility test go to our web site baltimorepolice.org. If you pass that you will move on to Monday.
                On Monday August 20th you will be back here at 8:00 am. Males will need to wear a suit and tie and females bussiness attire. You will be here most of the day for that day also. On that day you will do the written psych test and collect your application and documents. You can get the application on line at baltimorepolice.org. With your documents you will need the original and one color copy. Only thing you will not copy will be High school and college transcripts (they have to be in a sealed envelope from the school) and your driving record. Your driving record(no on-line verification) and credit report need to be current with in 30 days of the day you come. The credit report is not on the list but you will need it. Here is a web site annualcreditreport.com it is through the government. Make sure your application is also completed. You will be here until at least 4:00 pm on that day.
                ALSO BRING A BLACK INK PEN AND 2 #2 PENCILS FOR BOTH DAYS.

If you need a place to stay here are two hotels we work with.
                The first is Sleep Inn 410-779-6166. Give them the code of LCOPS and tell them why you need the rooms. They are about $80 a night.
                The other one is Holiday Inn express 410-400-8045 also tell them why you need the room. They are about $99 a night.
                Both are next to each other and are with in walking distance to our building.

Comment

• Hello everyone! i believe this is my first post on the forum and i have to say there is a lot of helpful information along with rightful and wrongful opinions (depending how you see it) on here and i thank you!.

Just wanted to add that i will also be at the August 19th Two Day Process!, and i wish anyone and everyone going the best of luck!
                  NYC Corrections Exam: 2322
                  Academy: March 2015 (Got the call!!) NYCDOC

Comment

• Also (and i know most of you know this) if chosen for this Career with BPD prepare to WORK! not only Mentally and Physically but also Emotionally!.

In the past 3 days there has been 11 shootings and 3 gun arrest.

Comment

• Originally posted by BPD RECRUITMENT View Post
                      Here is the next 2-day process for August. Pass it on.

If you have any further questions go to [email protected] and send us an e-mail. Read below
                      Hello applicants,
                      On Sunday August 19th you will need to be at our head quarters building 601 E. Fayette St Baltimore MD 21202, at 8:00 am, dressed in business attire and have your full valid license with you. Bring a change of work out clothes with you. On that day you will do the written test and prescreen. If you pass that you will move on to the agility test. For info on the agility test go to our web site baltimorepolice.org. If you pass that you will move on to Monday.
                      On Monday August 20th you will be back here at 8:00 am. Males will need to wear a suit and tie and females bussiness attire. You will be here most of the day for that day also. On that day you will do the written psych test and collect your application and documents. You can get the application on line at baltimorepolice.org. With your documents you will need the original and one color copy. Only thing you will not copy will be High school and college transcripts (they have to be in a sealed envelope from the school) and your driving record. Your driving record(no on-line verification) and credit report need to be current with in 30 days of the day you come. The credit report is not on the list but you will need it. Here is a web site annualcreditreport.com it is through the government. Make sure your application is also completed. You will be here until at least 4:00 pm on that day.
                      ALSO BRING A BLACK INK PEN AND 2 #2 PENCILS FOR BOTH DAYS.

If you need a place to stay here are two hotels we work with.
                      The first is Sleep Inn 410-779-6166. Give them the code of LCOPS and tell them why you need the rooms. They are about $80 a night.
                      The other one is Holiday Inn express 410-400-8045 also tell them why you need the room. They are about $99 a night.
                      Both are next to each other and are with in walking distance to our building.
                      Regarding the SSS Form 3A: I contacted the SSS yesterday and I was told I would receive the form within 30-60 days at the earliest. The person I spoke with was familiar with Law Enforcement application requirements and suggested I print the online verification of my SSS Registration Number, Registration Date, and Social Security number. Would this verification/online printout suffice for the application?
                      Serving since 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by BPD RECRUITMENT View Post
                        Hello future and current applicants. We are hiring cadets and Police officers. Cadets are 18 to 21 years old. You can start processing for police officer at 20 1/2 and start the academy at 20 and 9 months. You will be paid at cadet pay until you turn 21. Cadets do not take the agility until they start processing over to police officer. Cadets can take the test with a state issued ID or license. You must have a full valid license (not provisional or learners) by the time you are switched over to police officer. I hope this has cleared this issue up for everyone. Any further questions can be directed to [email protected] or bpdrecruit.com. Also with in the next week new dates will be posted for the rest of 2012 on bpdrecruit.com. Pass it on.
                        Thank you very much for posting this.

Comment

• Originally posted by LEOhopeful81 View Post
                          Regarding the SSS Form 3A: I contacted the SSS yesterday and I was told I would receive the form within 30-60 days at the earliest. The person I spoke with was familiar with Law Enforcement application requirements and suggested I print the online verification of my SSS Registration Number, Registration Date, and Social Security number. Would this verification/online printout suffice for the application?
                          Yes it would, it's exactly what I did.
                          "Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going."

Comment

• Can someone comment on how long the process is ? THose who have gone through the process can you say how long yours was ?

Comment

• Originally posted by ahmawad07 View Post
                              Can someone comment on how long the process is ? THose who have gone through the process can you say how long yours was ?
                              100 million years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ahmawad07 View Post
                                Can someone comment on how long the process is ? THose who have gone through the process can you say how long yours was ?
                                It’s been stated many times read the forum!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7760 users online. 369 members and 7391 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X