Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hokie, you took the test on the 12th and you already got scheduled for the oral psych? were you notified by phone or mail?

Comment

• My BI called and set up an interview and then at the interview she set me up for Oral psych, poly and medical

Comment

• Hello everyone. Was anyone here at the expedited testing phase that took place Jan 29/30 this year?

Has anyone made any progress since then?
        Last edited by Brave.Since.81; 02-29-2012, 11:13 AM.
        BPD
        - Expedited Process started Jan 29/30 2012 - Here I go..............

Comment

• wow good for you..i took it the 12th too and havent heard anything. i doubt if they even got to me yet since none of my references or jobs were called. but thats awesome man, good luck. btw when you met with the BI what was that like?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hokie13 View Post
            My BI called and set up an interview and then at the interview she set me up for Oral psych, poly and medical
            wow good for you..i took it the 12th too and havent heard anything. i doubt if they even got to me yet since none of my references or jobs were called. but thats awesome man, good luck. btw when you met with the BI what was that like?

Comment

• Originally posted by richierich2 View Post
              wow good for you..i took it the 12th too and havent heard anything. i doubt if they even got to me yet since none of my references or jobs were called. but thats awesome man, good luck. btw when you met with the BI what was that like?
              Essentially an interview. Filled out more of the same questions you did on the 12th. Btw, None of my references/ jobs had been contacted either

Comment

• Hello my east coast people. I'm a Midwest LEO and I'm looking for a Baltimore espantoon. I've looked high and low online and I have only run across eliteespantoon.com. Do they sell them locally anymore? I'd would appreciate any leads. I'd would be interested in used or old ones as well. Thanks and be safe. My email = [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by fruitpunch View Post
                  Hello my east coast people. I'm a Midwest LEO and I'm looking for a Baltimore espantoon. I've looked high and low online and I have only run across eliteespantoon.com. Do they sell them locally anymore? I'd would appreciate any leads. I'd would be interested in used or old ones as well. Thanks and be safe. My email = [email protected]
                  I got mine from copstix. It took a while and they are a bit expensive. Though the wood they use is heavier and denser than some of the ones that my partners have. I'm happy with mine.

Comment

• I emailed copstix but he/they haven't responded. I'm not sure there still in business.

Comment

• Originally posted by fruitpunch View Post
                      Hello my east coast people. I'm a Midwest LEO and I'm looking for a Baltimore espantoon. I've looked high and low online and I have only run across eliteespantoon.com. Do they sell them locally anymore? I'd would appreciate any leads. I'd would be interested in used or old ones as well. Thanks and be safe. My email = [email protected]
                      Google a place called cop shop in baltimore and give them a call!
                      Always learning. Forever changing!

Comment

• Originally posted by backmankiller View Post
                        Google a place called cop shop in baltimore and give them a call!
                        the Rob shop sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by jvegas View Post
                          the Rob shop sucks.
                          Does anyone local have Glocks cheaper? I havent been able to find a place cheaper or equal and was looking to buy soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Name Taken View Post
                            Does anyone local have Glocks cheaper? I havent been able to find a place cheaper or equal and was looking to buy soon.
                            Check out this place, run by a LEO, he can probably hook you up.

http://sureshotfirearms.com/

Comment

Last edited by triniboy05; 07-02-2018, 03:12 PM.
                              God never promised that it would be easy, just that he would be there with you every step of the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by jvegas View Post
                                the Rob shop sucks.
                                I agree, I was just helping the guy out!
                                Always learning. Forever changing!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11213 users online. 340 members and 10873 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X