Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When i went to the womens event yesterday they said it was still going to happen today. best you can do is call
    Last edited by db132; 01-21-2012, 08:08 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• Originally posted by db132 View Post
      When i went to the womens event yesterday they said it was still going to happen today. best you can do is call
      call who? on the weekend?
      BPD:
      Written: 1/22/12 passed
      Agility: 1/22/12 passed (-1.5mi)
      Psych (written): 1//23/12 completed
      result: thanks but no thanks letter

PghPD:
      Written: passed
      Oral : passed (eligibility list rank not so high though)

PhilaPD:
      Written: May 2012

Comment

• Titanic, congrads on what've passed and good luck with the psych exam!
        Last edited by _red_; 01-23-2012, 12:17 AM. Reason: clarification loool

Comment

• Question i understand that you can transfer departments from baltimore city to like baltimore county and pg county and other departments within maryland, but my question is can you transfer from the counties to the city of baltimore?

Comment

• Originally posted by irishman585 View Post
            but my question is can you transfer from the counties to the city of baltimore?
            Why would anyone want to?

Sorry guys...it was an under hand pitch.

Comment

• i was just curious if you could

Comment

• Originally posted by _red_ View Post
                Titanic, congrads on what've passed and good luck with the psych exam!
                Thanks amigo. I'll tell you what, being honest about who you are to a stranger hurts at first cause you realise how imperfect you are but I walked out of that place more humble.
                BPD:

PghPD:

PhilaPD:

Comment

• Originally posted by irishman585 View Post
                  Question i understand that you can transfer departments from baltimore city to like baltimore county and pg county and other departments within maryland, but my question is can you transfer from the counties to the city of baltimore?

you have to go through BPD's academy if you "transfer" to them

Comment

• Originally posted by Name Taken View Post
                    Why would anyone want to?

Sorry guys...it was an under hand pitch.
                    i could maybe understand leaving PG for BPD, but thats about it...maybe a gig like MSP or MdTA if you realized it wasn't the kinda policing you wanted to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by titanicmusic14 View Post
                      Thanks amigo. I'll tell you what, being honest about who you are to a stranger hurts at first cause you realise how imperfect you are but I walked out of that place more humble.
                      Congratulations on passing, did they tell you how long till the next step and what it was. All I got was being told I can go home and I would be contacted.

Comment

• Originally posted by harris5032 View Post
                        Congratulations on passing, did they tell you how long till the next step and what it was. All I got was being told I can go home and I would be contacted.
                        my application has not been forwarded to the background people because transcripts haven't come in yet. I asked a bunch of people (final processing people) I saw there about average next step time and when they say it varies they really mean it. One guy said he got a callback over a weekend's time. Another girl said a few weeks until the next step. As for overall one guy who had only 1 job experience and military got everything done in less than a month. Another guy who had lots of jobs for it it took 6. So I guess I wont be so lucky with all my summer jobs. good luck
                        BPD:

PghPD:

PhilaPD:

Comment

• Originally posted by titanicmusic14 View Post
                          my application has not been forwarded to the background people because transcripts haven't come in yet. I asked a bunch of people (final processing people) I saw there about average next step time and when they say it varies they really mean it. One guy said he got a callback over a weekend's time. Another girl said a few weeks until the next step. As for overall one guy who had only 1 job experience and military got everything done in less than a month. Another guy who had lots of jobs for it it took 6. So I guess I wont be so lucky with all my summer jobs. good luck
                          Ok thanks for that hope to see you in the academy

Comment

• I'm coming down from NYC. Should I go down and take the test on a tuesday or am I just better off doing the 2 day hiring event? Any safe areas to get a hotel room with decent parking? Are there any hotels within walking distance of 601 E. Fayette Street? I do not really know the city too well. Is there parking near the hq?
                            "The best of the best of the best, sir! With honors." - Jay, MIB

Comment

• when is the next academy?
                              "The best of the best of the best, sir! With honors." - Jay, MIB

Comment

• Just curious does BPD ride 2 man or 1 man for a majority in patrol?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4054 users online. 169 members and 3885 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X