Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To those going to that PT test tomm. GOOD LUCK! and stay safe. If you'r coming from out of state, BE SAFE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lights&Sirens View Post
      Their loss, BPD's gain, Billy.

Wasn't there a guy in 11-02 who got hired for PA State Police on day 2?

You just never know when you'll get "the call" or from whom it will come. Be patient and be polite when you call Recruitment.

Blue, Billy... I hear you guys are slated for some fun starting next month. Stay safe!
      Whats up Lights!? Everything happens for a reason and I am happy I'm here. Grass isnt always greener on the other side, and I refuse to be a greedy cop where all I care about is how much money I make. I hope PSI clears you for an academy soon, I know you busted your a** to be here too, and want it bad.

Comment

• hey guys, i was just reading up on the forum and realized that people previously got dq for tickets so i decided to ask my chances. I just took the written psych and handed in app. I am from ny and received a summons for after market exhaust( car made too much noise, not really after market) case dismissed because i fixed my car, one ticket on the way to take the cst in Baltimore, not in ny in nj so ny license completely clean, besides accident that wasn't caused by me.credit scores 723 highest, do volunteer work currently in college, background clean. so if anyone has info thanks cause previous post are making me nervous.

Just realized I forgot to list the first college i went to on app because there was one spot on app and i put my most recent, and they didnt take transcripts so I forgot to mention it, should i wait to tell BI or call back personnel.

Comment

• Originally posted by wilfredgual View Post
          hey guys, i was just reading up on the forum and realized that people previously got dq for tickets so i decided to ask my chances. I just took the written psych and handed in app. I am from ny and received a summons for after market exhaust( car made too much noise, not really after market) case dismissed because i fixed my car, one ticket on the way to take the cst in Baltimore, not in ny in nj so ny license completely clean, besides accident that wasn't caused by me.credit scores 723 highest, do volunteer work currently in college, background clean. so if anyone has info thanks cause previous post are making me nervous.

Just realized I forgot to list the first college i went to on app because there was one spot on app and i put my most recent, and they didnt take transcripts so I forgot to mention it, should i wait to tell BI or call back personnel.
          Only way to know for sure is to apply and find out. I don't see anything that's an automatic dq. Explain yourself honestly to the bi and you should be fine. About the NY license being clean because you got the ticket in another state doesn't really help you much because at the end of the day you still got a ticket that needs explaining..
          The Few, The Proud, The Marines...

Comment

• i know i was just trying to explain that it wasn't on my abstract I handed in. But yea I applied I just handed in paperwork on tuesday, I was just nervous because I saw how people got dqed for tickets but I'm guessing they had alot and everyone's situation is different. I'm just nervous because its something I really want to do. thanks for the info though.

Comment

• i am going to be taking the civil service test today at 1230.

Comment

• Originally posted by wilfredgual View Post
                i know i was just trying to explain that it wasn't on my abstract I handed in. But yea I applied I just handed in paperwork on tuesday, I was just nervous because I saw how people got dqed for tickets but I'm guessing they had alot and everyone's situation is different. I'm just nervous because its something I really want to do. thanks for the info though.
                you should be fine..
                The Few, The Proud, The Marines...

Comment

• Originally posted by NYCSFINEST View Post
                  i am going to be taking the civil service test today at 1230.
                  Good Luck bro, hope to see you soon.

Comment

• just got back from Baltimore, passed the civil service test. now i will be taking the physical on September which i know i will ace. then after that i guess my BI calls me to hand in paper work?

Comment

• Originally posted by NYCSFINEST View Post
                      just got back from Baltimore, passed the civil service test. now i will be taking the physical on September which i know i will ace. then after that i guess my BI calls me to hand in paper work?
                      After Physical then comes the written psych...then the long wait (Not that long, not like NYPD) for the BI to hand in paper work...then bi will schedule everything else after that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leohopefull90 View Post
                        After Physical then comes the written psych...then the long wait (Not that long, not like NYPD) for the BI to hand in paper work...then bi will schedule everything else after that.
                        Question. After the written psych when I handed in my papers does my background investigation start then or after I meet my investigator?

Comment

• Anyone have a poly date with in the next month?

Comment

• Testing

Just called about the October 2 testing and was told you no longer need to sign up for the expedited process. Can someone please confirm if this is true. Thanks in advance for the information!

Comment

• Entro; I took mine recently. For others on here-How long does it usually take to hear back/do the next step?

Comment

• If anybody on here is currently at E and T, did any of the classes get detailed to do anything grand prix related like they do sometimes for preakness?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4595 users online. 256 members and 4339 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X