Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a great site! A question: I have my physical in 2 weeks. My BI told me to bring my medical records. How far back should I go? 2 years? 4? All?(I'm 24). I am in perfect health, so no worries. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by gcroberts89 View Post
      Thanks again Jvegas...GOT THE CALL TODAY FOR FINAL PROCESSING AND GET MY HIRE DATE!!!!! Can you tell I'm excited haha, been waiting since January for this. Good luck to everyone else still processing
      CONGRATS!! see you in 11-04, ill pm you. Actually its looks like you can't get pm's, whens your hire date?

Comment

• Originally posted by Leohopefull90 View Post
        CONGRATS!! see you in 11-04, ill pm you. Actually its looks like you can't get pm's, whens your hire date?
        Thanks...sent you a PM

Comment

• No Longer Available
          Last edited by galbau1; 05-02-2013, 01:20 AM.

Comment

• I'm just curious I have eight tattoos of five point stars on one of my arms that's not visible with a shirt one of my friends that's an FBI agent recently told me 5 point & 6 point stars could be gang affiliated could this possibility get me dq?

Comment

• Originally posted by ericsb22 View Post
              I'm just curious I have eight tattoos of five point stars on one of my arms that's not visible with a shirt one of my friends that's an FBI agent recently told me 5 point & 6 point stars could be gang affiliated could this possibility get me dq?
              what other tattoos do you have? are they upside down or anything. i have a forearm band of 5 point stars and 3 more on the back of my arm and never was questioned. however, i can see it being an issue if you have other tatts that seem gang related.

Comment

• Originally posted by galbau1 View Post
                Hey everyone, I'm about to call the recruiters on Monday. I have the cleanest of records, and always had a passion for Law Enforcement. I graduate college in May 2012, Sociology + Psychology. I am posting on here to see what the hiring process was like...application, first call, hire date etc, and overall any tips and advice. Thanks!
                welcome. read the tread.

Comment

• No Longer Available
                  Last edited by galbau1; 05-02-2013, 01:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jvegas View Post
                    what other tattoos do you have? are they upside down or anything. i have a forearm band of 5 point stars and 3 more on the back of my arm and never was questioned. however, i can see it being an issue if you have other tatts that seem gang related.
                    thanks jvegas..I just have my name on the other shoulder & rip grandma on my chest & the stars are upright

Comment

• Originally posted by galbau1 View Post
                      thanks jvegas, i have read most of the thread...very informative. just trying to see your input on if i start the application now, is it possible to be hired in the summer of next year. thanks!
                      You'll be hired by Spring if you apply now and don't have any skeletons in the closet. Read the thread and you'll see most of us got hired in months.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmySFC View Post
                        You'll be hired by Spring if you apply now and don't have any skeletons in the closet. Read the thread and you'll see most of us got hired in months.
                        Hello..I'm new to the forum but have been reading tons on of threads..I best they are looking to start the academy in Oct...I really need to get into that academy class. I'm taking the civil test tommorow. I'm on unemployment and my funds will run out by Dec. Can I stress the importance to possibly push my process quickly to my b.I or someone who can help me out. I don't think ill have any delays.

Comment

• Originally posted by drshelton09 View Post
                          Hello..I'm new to the forum but have been reading tons on of threads..I best they are looking to start the academy in Oct...I really need to get into that academy class. I'm taking the civil test tommorow. I'm on unemployment and my funds will run out by Dec. Can I stress the importance to possibly push my process quickly to my b.I or someone who can help me out. I don't think ill have any delays.
                          Not to sound disrespectful but what puts you in a situation where you should be procssed ahead of anyone?

Alot of people are in hard times..I'm guessing you just today didnt end up on unemployment and if it was that pressing you could have applied months ago.

Stand in line...wait your wait...be happy if you even get considered.

Comment

• Originally posted by Name Taken View Post
                            Not to sound disrespectful but what puts you in a situation where you should be procssed ahead of anyone?

Alot of people are in hard times..I'm guessing you just today didnt end up on unemployment and if it was that pressing you could have applied months ago.

Stand in line...wait your wait...be happy if you even get considered.
                            Im sure your right but your not the one to make that judgment or decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueChord11B View Post
                              I love how this can carry over to the internet .. insanity
                              Maintain proper board etiquette or you gonna write on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by drshelton09 View Post
                                Im sure your right but your not the one to make that judgment or decision.
                                I'm not making judgement...I'm just saying everyone who applies has some dire need or want for the job. Unless you know someone in the city gov't or the police department dont expect your packet to go right to the front just because your benifits are about to run out.

But what do I know...maybe they will bump you up and have you ready to go for this next class.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 18052 users online. 483 members and 17569 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X