Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CONGRATS TY!!! SEE YA SOON :0)

Originally posted by ty614 View Post
    Well today I finally got the call. After waiting patiently for weeks on end. I go 1/5 for processing and start the academy on 1/9. Just when I started to think I wasn't going to make the 1/9 class. Thanks to all and good luck to those still in the process.
    Baltimore Police Department
    **Finally :0)**

Comment

• haha i meant to say ty!! my bad i be trippin!! lol

Comment

• Baltimore City Police:

Written:...done
        Agility:...done
        Interview:...done
        Background:...processing?
        Psych:...done
        Medical:...JAN 6th
        Polygraph:...tbd

Happy "2009" to all! these are the steps that I have completed, my question to anyone who may know, is it possible to still be "selected" for the January 9th class? It seems I may be just a little behind for this class,(Jan 9th), and head for the next? None the less good luck to all in the process, and to those who are hitting the streets now...be safe, those streets of B-More don't play!

Comment

• B-more dawg can i pm you

Comment

• Originally posted by MDNG1297 View Post
            Baltimore City Police:

Written:...done
            Agility:...done
            Interview:...done
            Background:...processing?
            Psych:...done
            Medical:...JAN 6th
            Polygraph:...tbd

...is it possible to still be "selected" for the January 9th class? It seems I may be just a little behind for this class,(Jan 9th), and head for the next?
            my answer is yes... and no. USUALLY, it takes about 2 weeks after the final step, which is usually the medical. with that said, it depends on how many people they currently have for the 1/9 class and if they need extra heads. they may speed things up to get you in for 1/9. they may also do your medical and it may take another month or so to get a poly appt.

Comment

• Originally posted by jvegas View Post
              my answer is yes... and no. USUALLY, it takes about 2 weeks after the final step, which is usually the medical. with that said, it depends on how many people they currently have for the 1/9 class and if they need extra heads. they may speed things up to get you in for 1/9. they may also do your medical and it may take another month or so to get a poly appt.

Makes sense! Thanks for the feed back....I am so glad I pursued BPD, and not MSP, Just a better fit for me, nobody on the inside really knows us, (those trying to get in) and yet you all still take time to help out! that's what it's all about. Rock on Guys, see ya soon, I hope!

Comment

• Do you have to lateral from NBA to join the Motor unit? Them guys were TALL! Them Harleys look heavy too! And SEXY!!~~ *drool*

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulPo View Post
                  Do you have to lateral from NBA to join the Motor unit? Them guys were TALL! Them Harleys look heavy too! And SEXY!!~~ *drool*

Yep REAL SEXY THERE!

Comment

• Wow! A BICYCLE with a V-twin engine! I've never seen that before. That is sexy!

Comment

• Originally posted by NightStix View Post

Yep REAL SEXY THERE!

Showing off the rookie photo, stix?
                      GO CAVS!!

Comment

• Just showing off the mustache Dawg!

Comment

• Does anyone have an idea when the next academy class is after the 1/9 class?

Comment

• patience.....

Well I was beginning to wonder if my application process had been lost.. But I received a call today to meet with the back ground investigator end of January. Can anyone give me an idea of the format of the meeting with the investigator? Is it just verifying info etc?

Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by dand2 View Post
                              Well I was beginning to wonder if my application process had been lost.. But I received a call today to meet with the back ground investigator end of January. Can anyone give me an idea of the format of the meeting with the investigator? Is it just verifying info etc?
                              Dan
                              From my memory it was going over all your information, work history, bank info, drug usage, criminal record, references and things like that. Dress professional, it always helps.

Someone else please elaborate if I left something out, or I am wrong.

Comment

• What he said. It's a review and filling out some new papers with the same old information. Academy date has changed. Call in if you're curious as to what's up.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11052 users online. 324 members and 10728 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X