Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jvegas .. how's it going out there .. heard it's been busy lately

Comment

• does anybody on this board know anything about pocketcop?

i've been reading about it and it seems like a really good idea but i'm curious as to how well it works in practice.

Does the whole department use blackberries or is it just patrol?

Comment

• I've heard good things about them. No one's raving about how incredibly amazingly awesome they are or anything, but most of the people I've worked with like them well enough... good for checking departmental e-mails and whatnot.
        “Justice, sir, is the great interest of man on earth. It is the ligament which holds civilized beings and civilized nations together.” -Daniel Webster

Guess we'll find out just how blue my blood runs after PSI does their thing. Anything goes in pursuit of the badge...

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueChord11B View Post
          jvegas .. how's it going out there .. heard it's been busy lately
          its always busy in that place.

Comment

• Originally posted by belichick10 View Post
            does anybody on this board know anything about pocketcop?

i've been reading about it and it seems like a really good idea but i'm curious as to how well it works in practice.

Does the whole department use blackberries or is it just patrol?
            the blackberrys are THE worst phone EVER! they take forever to charge and the system is always down for running people.

Comment

• Originally posted by jvegas View Post
              the blackberrys are THE worst phone EVER! they take forever to charge and the system is always down for running people.
              So what do you do when the system is down if you guys dont have computers in the cars? call it in?

Comment

• Originally posted by belichick10 View Post
                So what do you do when the system is down if you guys dont have computers in the cars? call it in?
                In my experience, the dispatcher's system is down way more often than the pocketcop so thats when I use mine. Generally most warrant checks are done through dispatch as most officers dont even know how to use the pocketcop or have expired ncic access.

Comment

its always busy in that place.
                  Yeah .. my fingers are crossed that that's where I end up for FTO

Comment

• How's the academy going?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Law View Post
                      How's the academy going?
                      "Sir POT Iam80sBilly Sir" "The academy is outstanding Sir" Haha just being a smart ***! Its a great education so far I'm learning alot, and they take alot of pride into developing us as officer for the agency at E & T.

Comment

• Can anyone fill me in on the S. Arlington St and Hollins St area? Is this typically one of the "real hot areas"?

Comment

• How's the pt at the academy? I'm making a transition from Msp to bmore city( I know ) and was wondering how's the fitness of the recruits? Many in shape ?( 8 min. A mile) or not too in shape (10 Min. Miles) .

Comment

• Originally posted by Leohopefull90 View Post
                            How's the pt at the academy? I'm making a transition from Msp to bmore city( I know ) and was wondering how's the fitness of the recruits? Many in shape ?( 8 min. A mile) or not too in shape (10 Min. Miles) .
                            you'll have a few sub 8's, but most will be 8-10'ers.

Comment

you'll have a few sub 8's, but most will be 8-10'ers.
                              Hi jvegas, may I PM you? Background question. Thanks!
                              Last edited by bcpdrpd24; 06-01-2011, 11:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Law View Post
                                How's the academy going?
                                I heard the next one could be in August. Is this true?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 15176 users online. 383 members and 14793 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X