Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad to hear it. I'm in Sex Offense now, figured if I had to suck it up and deal with this medical issue I might as well learn as much as I can in the interim. It's been interesting so far... I think my being female is making some of the offenders a little uncomfortable talking about what landed them at the SO office, lol, but that's just too darn bad, innit?

I miss our class and I'm always wondering what you're all up to during the day. Just wanna get back in the mix...

Word to everyone applying... If you aren't eating enough of the right foods, start restructuring your diet now. I wish I would have known what I know now 6 months ago. Could've avoided a whole lot of headaches. Argh!
    “Justice, sir, is the great interest of man on earth. It is the ligament which holds civilized beings and civilized nations together.” -Daniel Webster

Guess we'll find out just how blue my blood runs after PSI does their thing. Anything goes in pursuit of the badge...

Comment

• Did my medical today. Learned that I am colorblind, and may need glasses. However did well as far as everything else went. Hopefully I dont get disqualified for something as simple as just getting contacts. Or this "colorblindness" thing. I am really surprised to learn that. I can tell colors when look at real material things, but when they pulled out those little circles with dots in them. I was stumped!!!

Comment

• Sex Offense

Originally posted by Lights&Sirens View Post
        Glad to hear it. I'm in Sex Offense now, figured if I had to suck it up and deal with this medical issue I might as well learn as much as I can in the interim. It's been interesting so far... I think my being female is making some of the offenders a little uncomfortable talking about what landed them at the SO office, lol, but that's just too darn bad, innit?

I miss our class and I'm always wondering what you're all up to during the day. Just wanna get back in the mix...

Word to everyone applying... If you aren't eating enough of the right foods, start restructuring your diet now. I wish I would have known what I know now 6 months ago. Could've avoided a whole lot of headaches. Argh!
        Shuffling between the city location and HQ right now or are you stuck actually in Sex Offense? They never have anything to do unless you like vacuuming or making copies. Nice group of people that let you view the cases though. If the former, say hi for me. Thanks for the bag as well... That investment worked out quite well.
        Last edited by Suicide Pace; 05-25-2011, 10:34 PM. Reason: Clarification

Comment

• Originally posted by Lights&Sirens View Post
          Recycled to 11-03. Good luck 11-02! Stay strong! I WANNA HEAR YOUR WAR CHANT! See ya in the halls come July.
          Sorry to hear that. When you mention july are you refering to an anticipated academy date or just seeing them from where your stationed?
          ✓

Comment

• The former. The office is really good about letting me go ahead and get involved in things if I 'm comfortable with it. Does it make me a bad person if I kind of enjoy watching these perverts shuffle in every day and have to rehash their exploits in front of detectives and other miscellaneous staff? 'Cause I do. Getting an ear for all the bull that these guys rattle off in terms of excuses and explanations is also really interesting... Though I can see how 'interesting' can quickly become 'irritating' when you're basically listening to people lie to you all day. But yea... good office, good people, etc etc. I'd still prefer to be with our class but... gotta roll with the punches.

July is a very, very tentative date... What they're shooting for and what they can accommodate with the classes already at the Academy. July at the earliest, but it's not anywhere close to official.
            “Justice, sir, is the great interest of man on earth. It is the ligament which holds civilized beings and civilized nations together.” -Daniel Webster

Guess we'll find out just how blue my blood runs after PSI does their thing. Anything goes in pursuit of the badge...

Comment

• I have the agility test tomorrow and I should have no problem passing. Anything I should know before I go? I don't need to bring any paperwork and I should show up in PT gear correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by crowleyd3 View Post
                I have the agility test tomorrow and I should have no problem passing. Anything I should know before I go? I don't need to bring any paperwork and I should show up in PT gear correct?
                Don't forget your driver's license. I'll be there tomorrow as well.
                MPD Process
                Mass Processing Day - 10/24/15

Comment

• Originally posted by 3dot0 View Post
                  Don't forget your driver's license. I'll be there tomorrow as well.
                  You answered a little late. Good luck guys, soon it'll be your turn to hurry up and wait.
                  ✓

Comment

• Originally posted by MDLegend19 View Post
                    You answered a little late. Good luck guys, soon it'll be your turn to hurry up and wait.
                    Pretty sure he was referring to the agility test they ran today. Yesterday was the written if I remember what the guys I talked to today was correct.
                    MPD Process
                    Mass Processing Day - 10/24/15

Comment

• Originally posted by 3dot0 View Post
                      Pretty sure he was referring to the agility test they ran today. Yesterday was the written if I remember what the guys I talked to today was correct.
                      Don't know but if that is the case then he must have not attended or went on the 27th for no reason.
                      ✓

Comment

• What is BPDs work schedule like? Is it set shifts/days off, or do they rotate them?

Comment

• To those that have taken the poly or those vets... Is it normal for a poly examiner not to tell you your results after the test in Bpd because "Bpd doesn't discuess results"... Or is a thin envelope soon to come?. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjcek View Post
                            What is BPDs work schedule like? Is it set shifts/days off, or do they rotate them?
                            this has been answered a few times.

patrol is either permanent midnight shift, or rotating day/night that changes every 28 days. days off rotate, also for both midnight and swing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leohopefull90 View Post
                              To those that have taken the poly or those vets... Is it normal for a poly examiner not to tell you your results after the test in Bpd because "Bpd doesn't discuess results"... Or is a thin envelope soon to come?. Thanks.
                              its normal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leohopefull90 View Post
                                To those that have taken the poly or those vets... Is it normal for a poly examiner not to tell you your results after the test in Bpd because "Bpd doesn't discuess results"... Or is a thin envelope soon to come?. Thanks.
                                Well I've taken mine recently, and I was told on the spot. However you may have had a different examiner than myself

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10865 users online. 218 members and 10647 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X