Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you guys are killing me with the academy PT is serious business stuff
    Originally posted by Rudy8116
    The only reason I have one in the chamber at all times is because it is impossible to have two in.

Originally posted by CruiserClass
    OC is my last option. I've never met anyone immune to electricity or physics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheyne0531 View Post
      Did you guys usually get out around 4-5 during that week?
      Yea somewhere in between..
      The Few, The Proud, The Marines...

Comment

• Originally posted by Name Taken View Post
        In all reality...dont take the academy TOO seriously. Show up, try your best, go home uninjured.
        x2.

Comment

• Well the first day of hell week is over .. kinda sucked, more than anything else it just felt long since we spent 9 hours in a gym for the most part

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueChord11B View Post
            Well the first day of hell week is over .. kinda sucked, more than anything else it just felt long since we spent 9 hours in a gym for the most part
            hate to break it to you but that's basically what week one consist of lol

Comment

• kinda sucked, more than anything else it just felt long since we spent 9 hours in a gym for the most part
              Worse then waiting for the call? LMAO

All of you will do fine Don't quit.

Fabulous I watched your guys/gals graduation and posted the link. Looking good all of you.
              MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

• Congrats everyone that is in the Academy. I have a feeling I'll be working with a few of you in the future.

Jvegas, mind if I send a PM?

Comment

• Originally posted by hawk46 View Post
                  Congrats everyone that is in the Academy. I have a feeling I'll be working with a few of you in the future.

Jvegas, mind if I send a PM?
                  Don't mind at all

Comment

• I'm taking the test tomorrow at 12:30PM. All that I need to bring is a completed application and my driver's license correct? No social security card, driving record, etc? I plan on wearing a suit, or is that too much? Thanks everyone for all the help in this thread, it has been extremely valuable!

Comment

• Crowley definitely wear a suit! better to over dress than be 'that guy' .. all other paperwork will be taken from you when you go to do the written psych

Comment

• Originally posted by jcioccke View Post
                        Worse then waiting for the call? LMAO

All of you will do fine Don't quit.

Fabulous I watched your guys/gals graduation and posted the link. Looking good all of you.
                        That was actually 10-02's graduation this is our last week in the academy before field training..

Comment

• Damn thought you guys were done Sorry
                          MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueChord11B View Post
                            Crowley definitely wear a suit! better to over dress than be 'that guy' .. all other paperwork will be taken from you when you go to do the written psych
                            It doesn't have the nicest jacket but I think it will do!

Comment

• Hey everyone just got back from the expidited process this past weekend waiting for the BI call....patiently now lol

Comment

• Originally posted by irishman585 View Post
                                Hey everyone just got back from the expidited process this past weekend waiting for the BI call....patiently now lol
                                Get in line... Lol
                                ✓

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10743 users online. 361 members and 10382 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X