Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what I took from what she said in the end: Wear our black and white uniform, bring PT gear, bring ID. Nothing more, nothing less. Lol, hope I'm not wrong!

Comment

• Good luck lads
      Stay safe out there

"Cancel that central, its a moose"

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueChord11B View Post
        This is what I took from what she said in the end: Wear our black and white uniform, bring PT gear, bring ID. Nothing more, nothing less. Lol, hope I'm not wrong!
        Hey, don't go screwing up on your first day now lol
        ✓

Comment

• Originally posted by saultsaultsudio View Post
          Good luck lads
          And ladies!

I'm going to throw all my QM gear in the trunk of my car... Just in case. :P
          “Justice, sir, is the great interest of man on earth. It is the ligament which holds civilized beings and civilized nations together.” -Daniel Webster

Guess we'll find out just how blue my blood runs after PSI does their thing. Anything goes in pursuit of the badge...

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueChord11B View Post
            This is what I took from what she said in the end: Wear our black and white uniform, bring PT gear, bring ID. Nothing more, nothing less. Lol, hope I'm not wrong!

Second this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lights&Sirens View Post
              And ladies!

I'm going to throw all my QM gear in the trunk of my car... Just in case. :P
              Yes, ladies too. Apologies all around.
              Stay safe out there

"Cancel that central, its a moose"

Comment

• Is Baltimore city still accepting applications, if so how hard is it to get in and how long? I plan on going to the 2 day expedited hiring event on the 15th.

Comment

• Are you registered for the 15th? If not you may want to call before showing up.
                  MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

• http://www.baltimorepolice.org/join-...ting-locations

Says on the page it's not required to sign up in advance unless it's noted. Are they pretty booked?

Comment

• From what I hear the expidited gets booked quick. Before they only allowed 50 people to it.

I would call recruitment if you are traveling far to BAL for testing
                      Last edited by jcioccke; 05-13-2011, 02:31 PM.
                      MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

• Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

• Originally posted by pat99872 View Post
                          Is Baltimore city still accepting applications, if so how hard is it to get in and how long? I plan on going to the 2 day expedited hiring event on the 15th.
                          My process is going by quickly and i didnt attend any expedited process.
                          ✓

Comment

• So who thought the comment from the high schooler while we were on the track today was pretty funny? lol

Comment

• What was the comment?
                              The Few, The Proud, The Marines...

Comment

• Just as we got onto the track, some kid stuck his head out of one of the back doors of the school and yelled, "F*** THE PO-LICE!" We all got a giggle out of it. Someone behind me said something to the effect of "Yeah, well the police will f*** you back, son." Small taste of things to come, lol.

All in all... not a horrible day. I fully expect to be given remedial PT, but hey... if I have to work out an hour more a day, even during Hell Week, that's what I'll do. I want this job more than anything.

Also... our boy Billy banged out that mile and a half in a cool 9 minutes 30 seconds. Took me a minute to pick my jaw up off the floor. Everyone did an awesome job. I think, once we get some of the "follow basic instructions" issues out of the way, we're going to have a very good class.

Now let's get through Monday!
                                “Justice, sir, is the great interest of man on earth. It is the ligament which holds civilized beings and civilized nations together.” -Daniel Webster

Guess we'll find out just how blue my blood runs after PSI does their thing. Anything goes in pursuit of the badge...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10736 users online. 362 members and 10374 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X