Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone, I was referred to this site from AR15.com after posting in the MD forum. I'm also taking the test(s) on the 14th in Auburn, NY at Cayuga. I'll be coming from Rochester. I know there was a little discussion about the eye test and acceptable vision but on the BPD site it says contacts must be removed at least 24hours before testing? Does anyone know if they will be doing the testing the same day as the written/physical? Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by ClairCR View Post
      Hey everyone, I was referred to this site from AR15.com after posting in the MD forum. I'm also taking the test(s) on the 14th in Auburn, NY at Cayuga. I'll be coming from Rochester. I know there was a little discussion about the eye test and acceptable vision but on the BPD site it says contacts must be removed at least 24hours before testing? Does anyone know if they will be doing the testing the same day as the written/physical? Thanks in advance.
      No need to worry. The physical exam and the written/fitness test will not be on the same day. You can wear those contacts.

Comment

Hey everyone, I was referred to this site from AR15.com after posting in the MD forum. I'm also taking the test(s) on the 14th in Auburn, NY at Cayuga. I'll be coming from Rochester. I know there was a little discussion about the eye test and acceptable vision but on the BPD site it says contacts must be removed at least 24hours before testing? Does anyone know if they will be doing the testing the same day as the written/physical? Thanks in advance.
        Please personal message me. I am also traveling from the buffalo/rochester area and was actually looking for someone to go with

Comment

• I also reside in Rochester, I plan on flying out this wknd for the two day processing.

Comment

• Originally posted by 585UDapp View Post
            I also reside in Rochester, I plan on flying out this wknd for the two day processing.
            Flying to Baltimore??? Driving to auburn ny may be a better option since it's only 2hrs away and everything is being done in one day. They say the baltimore ones fill up too quickly. Goodluck in whichever one you decide to attend.

Comment

• Could somebody from bpd or with any knowledge in taxes heple me out here. If I was to work for bpd but live in PA will I be taxed by PA because theyare a reciprocal state? And could some one tell me more info about the bpd pension I cant find info on it, also the benefits, basically how much of both are taken out of your ppay biweekly

Comment

• Originally posted by wilfredgual View Post
                Could somebody from bpd or with any knowledge in taxes heple me out here. If I was to work for bpd but live in PA will I be taxed by PA because theyare a reciprocal state? And could some one tell me more info about the bpd pension I cant find info on it, also the benefits, basically how much of both are taken out of your ppay biweekly
                http://www.payroll-taxes.com/articles/reciprocals.html

Comment

• Originally posted by TANNER100
                  I was turned away from BPD recently. I was turned away after the preliminary background immediately following the written psych. I was 25 with no criminal convictions, 4 years in the Marine Corps, A.S. in business admin and have worked the same job for the past 3 years since I EAS out of the military. I really was shocked to not even make it any further in the process. Best of luck to the rest of you.

BTW: I don't want anyone to think im knocking BPD I am just saying it's competitive.
                  Hmmm...
                  ✓

Comment

• This may have been asked and answer already but has anyone gone to one of baltimore's two day hiring processing events?

Im thinking about going May 27-28th and was wondering what materials would we need besides a drivers license and to be dressed in business attire....

Do we need gym clothes? Any other paperwork? How is the two days?

Comment

• Originally posted by pillowtalk975 View Post
                      This may have been asked and answer already but has anyone gone to one of baltimore's two day hiring processing events?

Im thinking about going May 27-28th and was wondering what materials would we need besides a drivers license and to be dressed in business attire....

Do we need gym clothes? Any other paperwork? How is the two days?
                      Smh
                      ✓

Comment

• Originally posted by TANNER100
                        I was turned away from BPD recently. I was turned away after the preliminary background immediately following the written psych. I was 25 with no criminal convictions, 4 years in the Marine Corps, A.S. in business admin and have worked the same job for the past 3 years since I EAS out of the military. I really was shocked to not even make it any further in the process. Best of luck to the rest of you.

BTW: I don't want anyone to think im knocking BPD I am just saying it's competitive.
                        im guessing drug use, then.

Comment

• Originally posted by espantoon View Post
                          No need to worry. The physical exam and the written/fitness test will not be on the same day. You can wear those contacts.
                          The written/physical are both on the 14th in Auburn.

Comment

The written/physical are both on the 14th in Auburn.
                            The physical the website is referring to is the physical with the doctor, not the agility. You can wear your contacts.

Comment

• Originally posted by gm7988 View Post
                              The physical the website is referring to is the physical with the doctor, not the agility. You can wear your contacts.
                              Oh ok, Just to clarify for the fitness test its ok to wear contacts but when I go to the physical with the doctor I have to take them out.

Comment

• I didn't know you could take the test in Auburn. How do you register for that one?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7613 users online. 411 members and 7202 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X