Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by 518upstate; 02-21-2013, 03:31 PM.

Comment

• Good luck fellow 518
      MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Comment

• I'm driving up to the college to do the two day testing. I was going to do the 2 day in Baltimore on the 27th but this will be a little cheaper in the long run.
          MDRDEP:

Comment

Comment

• They fill up real quick, they only admit 50 people for those. I wish the pt and written were all on Saturday. That's a 3.5 hour ride each morning.
              MDRDEP:

Comment

Last edited by 518upstate; 02-21-2013, 03:30 PM.

Comment

• You sure, from what I saw it looked like it was a Saturday Sunday thing? Do you have a link etc?

God I hope your right.
                  MDRDEP:

Comment

Last edited by 518upstate; 02-21-2013, 03:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcioccke View Post
                      You sure, from what I saw it looked like it was a Saturday Sunday thing? Do you have a link etc?

God I hope your right.
                      the recruiter sent an email saying everything will be in one day now

Comment

• Im confused for the two parts. should we wear business attire for the test and then a change of clothes for the PT

Comment

• If it means anything I am wearing my suit and a change of clothes for the PT.

I want the job and I'm dressing for it. Let's represent NY the right way

..I tried PM you but your not set up for it.
                          MDRDEP:

Comment

• Originally posted by Leohopefull90 View Post
                            Anyone want to chime in on the Academy? what do you guys do there for D.T. defensive tactics ? do you guys do full contact, arm guards, choke holds, triangles etc. or is it just pure sparring with limited to no contact? Also what kind of PT do you guys do cross fit? helen, chelsea workouts or the regular runs and gym training... also what are the hours of the academy? If anyone can help me out with this id appreciate it thanks!
                            Academy is 07:39 am till 4:12 p.m. everyday. Expect to get out later on most days. DT will beat you up and PT varies depending on the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcioccke View Post
                              Good luck fellow 518
                              Good Luck! We need more 518 people to represent down here!

Comment

• Nice Mcheeks23 - What part of 518 are you from?

I think I'm going to like this department
                                MDRDEP:

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9591 users online. 346 members and 9245 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X