Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baltimore City Police Department Q&A

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • anyone here detailed to QM?

    Comment


    • there is atleast one guy on here that I know of

      Comment


      • Just got my call to start the real process.. Oh boy.
        ✓

        Comment


        • Originally posted by MDLegend19 View Post
          Just got my call to start the real process.. Oh boy.
          Good luck, it will go quick.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by jcioccke View Post
            I was waiting for all my NY'ers to represent before I came down lol

            It seems like they are moving quick this go round. I will be down at the end of the month, hopefully soon my friend!!
            We softened em up for ya come on down!
            The Few, The Proud, The Marines...

            Comment


            • Nice!! I will be down in a few weeks for the two day test. Looking forward to it.

              I think you two will be done that weekend?
              MDRDEP:

              There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

              Comment


              • Got the same call as MDLegend this morning as well!
                Last edited by capsmp; 05-06-2011, 09:46 AM.

                Comment


                • Haha thank god .. the more that get the call the closer my class is to finally starting haha

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Cheyne0531 View Post
                    Good luck, it will go quick.
                    Thanks, I sure hope so
                    ✓

                    Comment


                    • Got the call today to start the processing as well. Good luck to everyone!

                      Comment


                      • Just got the call today as well, final processing the 10th, starting the academy on the 13th....looking forward to meeting all of you and getting this stuff cracking.....


                        also im desperately looking for somewhere to move in so if any of you guys are trying to find people to go in on an place with, please PM me...thanks

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JMan8187 View Post
                          Just got the call today as well, final processing the 10th, starting the academy on the 13th....looking forward to meeting all of you and getting this stuff cracking.....


                          also im desperately looking for somewhere to move in so if any of you guys are trying to find people to go in on an place with, please PM me...thanks
                          They definitely said the academy was starting next Friday?

                          Comment


                          • I know everyone is talking about the 2 day one in baltimore. but their having civil service exam and fitness test in one day on the 14th upstate ny??
                            anyone interested in that one?

                            Comment


                            • One more question, I promise! On the date of the civil service test, what paperwork do we need to show? I know I don't need to show social and birth. Do I need to bring a certified driving record?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by crowleyd3 View Post
                                One more question, I promise! On the date of the civil service test, what paperwork do we need to show? I know I don't need to show social and birth. Do I need to bring a certified driving record?
                                No you don't, that is needed when you take the psych exam and need to bring in the completed application. You just need your license for the civil service.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 14635 users online. 251 members and 14384 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X