Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No idea. I'd assume that they're delaying us because they don't have enough people hired to start, but that's pure speculation. I have heard that new hires can show up a week or more into an Academy class if the seats still need to be filled. Don't worry, after this class, there will be another... and another... and another.

Business is always booming in Baltimore.
    “Justice, sir, is the great interest of man on earth. It is the ligament which holds civilized beings and civilized nations together.” -Daniel Webster

Guess we'll find out just how blue my blood runs after PSI does their thing. Anything goes in pursuit of the badge...

Comment

• Awesome, yea I was just wondering...the anxiousness of a call is stressing me out

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheyne0531 View Post
        Have you heard anything at all? Did your investigator call you after the medical to tell you your file was complete and submitted?
        Mine did not...
        BPD
        Written - 10/8/10
        Phyisical - 10/9/10
        Written Psych - 11/4/10
        Background Interview - 11/22/10
        Polygraph - 1/17/11
        Oral Psych - 2/17/11
        Medical - 2/17/11
        Final Processing - Still waiting.....

Comment

• Passed the physical agility test today. I would guess there was somwhere around 60 people, looked like the majority made it through.

Comment

• Originally posted by capsmp View Post
            Passed the physical agility test today. I would guess there was somwhere around 60 people, looked like the majority made it through.
            Yup, I was one of them. Only people who didnt pass were those who can't even do 5 push ups or 1 lap around a track.
            Last edited by MDLegend19; 05-01-2011, 09:13 AM.
            ✓

Comment

• From BlueChord11B"anyone working in personnel or the academy have any word on whether or not the May 6th academy is gonna be pushed again"

Strong Possibility, I'll keep you all updated.
              Last edited by Iam80sBilly; 05-01-2011, 11:37 AM. Reason: Forgot to insert quote

Comment

• Thanks Billy

Comment

• Hi everyone,
                  Im early on in the process. I didn't even take the test yet but will go in on may 14th
                  I have a question... They have a two day application process coming to my town when the first day is the test and the 2nd day is the fitness test.

Do you recommend getting both out the way two consecutive days instead of having to make several multiple trips to MD?

also i see everyone posting about the agility test... is that the same thing that i will be taking the 2nd day?

Comment

• Originally posted by NYCcollegeGirl View Post
                    Hi everyone,
                    Im early on in the process. I didn't even take the test yet but will go in on may 14th
                    I have a question... They have a two day application process coming to my town when the first day is the test and the 2nd day is the fitness test.

Do you recommend getting both out the way two consecutive days instead of having to make several multiple trips to MD?

also i see everyone posting about the agility test... is that the same thing that i will be taking the 2nd day?

The agility test is the second step, and yea its probably best to schedule it back to back

Comment

• Also i was wondering will a disorderly conduct charge automatically DQ me ?
                      im 21 years old now but its something that happened when i was a minor

Comment

• ^ That's something you have to discuss with your recruiter.

Pretty far off topic, but in case some of you haven't heard yet... President Obama just confirmed that US operatives found and killed Osama Bin Laden inside a Pakistani compound. Today is a good day.
                        “Justice, sir, is the great interest of man on earth. It is the ligament which holds civilized beings and civilized nations together.” -Daniel Webster

Guess we'll find out just how blue my blood runs after PSI does their thing. Anything goes in pursuit of the badge...

Comment

• Originally posted by NYCcollegeGirl View Post
                          Also i was wondering will a disorderly conduct charge automatically DQ me ?
                          im 21 years old now but its something that happened when i was a minor
                          they gonna make u write a bunch of statements..... youll be fine

Comment

• At what point do I need to show my birth certificate, social security card, etc? My USMC recruiter was holding onto them while I considered enlisting and now he can't find them. I wanted to take the test next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by crowleyd3 View Post
                              At what point do I need to show my birth certificate, social security card, etc? My USMC recruiter was holding onto them while I considered enlisting and now he can't find them. I wanted to take the test next week.
                              Sounds like he's trying to pull a fast one on you to get you to enlist. Call his boss and the missing documents will magically appear.

Car dealers try this same trick with holding onto your license or the keys to your trade in to pressure you to buy the car.

Comment

• Originally posted by crowleyd3 View Post
                                At what point do I need to show my birth certificate, social security card, etc? My USMC recruiter was holding onto them while I considered enlisting and now he can't find them. I wanted to take the test next week.
                                You really should never let those documents out of your sight unless you are certain that you'll receive them back by the end of your visit. I don't suppose your recruiter also asked you to check "No" on all items on the MEPS pre-screening form did he/she? You won't need those documents until after the agility test. You should be contacted at some point after that.
                                Last edited by Suicide Pace; 05-02-2011, 04:13 PM. Reason: Clarification

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9227 users online. 267 members and 8960 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X