Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going on a ride-along with a drug unit tonight! You guys have good day.

Comment

• Details!

Be sure to tell us how it went! I'm sure that you'll have lots of fun. Be safe!
      Baltimore Police Department
      **Finally :0)**

Comment

• I will have to call and leave more messages to get any info out of them. When Officer Glover called me she said I would go through the process quick but when I went down for their 4 day thingy, it was 2 days.....since i had already done the written. Anyway, I left voice mails but get nothing back...so I will have to keep trying to get the fire burning..

I'm waiting on another PD too......I think the wait is the hardest part, you never know when and if they will even contact you...i hope if they DQ ya they will at least let you know..

Comment

• getting hired

I have completed the whole process. I was told by my BI that someone else will get in touch with me. He is finished with me and turned all my info over to someone else who will be in contact with me.

Comment

• Investigators

Originally posted by TigerWoody View Post
            they actually send investigators?????
            Yes 2 investigators came to my home. They talked to my neighbors. I wish I would get an answer one way or another. Any suggestions?

Comment

• Well guys, great day. Did the physical agility today. Did fine on everything, and on the areas that let you max I did 58 situps in a minute and 9:20 on the 1.5 mile. I am scheduled for my interview and psychological, which will take place on January 6, 2009. I'm very excited to get the ball rolling. About how much longer does everyone think I have left? I was told they are still having a February/March Academy, and one of the recruiters said that we were being processed for that class.

Also, PaulPo gotta get us some information and details about that ride!!! I'm interested in hearing.

Comment

• It's interesting how some go through the process super quick...and other go much slower....guess it depends who you get working on your file?

Comment

• Blast! Ride-along postponed due to not enough officers on the shift. Process is gonna get even slower due to christmas and new year. Even then, still hella faster than other places! Man! Wheels that's some good agility scores! Puts mines to shame!

Comment

• lol that's my bad PaulPo. I just put out as hard as I could because I figured they would be watching and remember who I am. When are you doing the ride along now?

Comment

• Hi all-

How do I find out what the dates are each month for the 4-day out-of-state testing event for Baltimore PD? Do I just email one of the recruiters? I can't seem to find the dates posted on their site, unless I am just missing it completely.

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by flyer2007 View Post
                        Hi all-

How do I find out what the dates are each month for the 4-day out-of-state testing event for Baltimore PD? Do I just email one of the recruiters? I can't seem to find the dates posted on their site, unless I am just missing it completely.

Thanks!
                        dont email, call them directly.

Comment

• Originally posted by jvegas View Post
                          dont email, call them directly.
                          Thanks!

Also, it appears that after reading through this huge thread, that the BPD will not be having a hiring freeze? In addition, based on someone's post, the 4-day has changed to a 2-day and they make you come out twice if you are out-of-state? Bummer, the 4-day was going to allow me to use much less vacation.

Comment

• Guys, I have been reading over this site for quite some time, but I am having trouble finding information about how BPD does foot patrol. How does this work, and how is it decided who does the foot patrol? I don't know anything about it since I am used to departments that only use patrol cars, with the exception of special events.

Comment

• Start at post 264 of this thread. It covers foot patrol assignments.

Comment

• Originally posted by NightStix View Post
                                Flacco, poor guy is literally being thrown to the wolves and I dont think he's ANYWHERE near ready for the big leagues.

Looks like I'll just sink with them and wallow in pity.
                                Just read this from a few months ago...hehe
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=O5M-KdU4Uuo

^Baltimore's Fallen Heroes^

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12633 users online. 385 members and 12248 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X