Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks, jvegas. I'm going to call today and see if I can talk to someone about the situation.
    “Justice, sir, is the great interest of man on earth. It is the ligament which holds civilized beings and civilized nations together.” -Daniel Webster

Guess we'll find out just how blue my blood runs after PSI does their thing. Anything goes in pursuit of the badge...

Comment

• Jvegas, status check? Just saw that the Baltimore Sun website is reporting a BPD VCIS officer was shot. You okay brother?

Comment

• Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
        Jvegas, status check? Just saw that the Baltimore Sun website is reporting a BPD VCIS officer was shot. You okay brother?
        not me, but my squad mate. please keep him in your thoughts. thanks for the concern.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcioccke View Post
          So did BDP Please make it? I haven't seen a post from him in awhile
          if you dont know who i am by now..lmao

Comment

• Sorry to hear that jvegas .. he will be in my prayers

Comment

• im sorry jvegas we will keep him in our prayers and thoughts

Comment

• Originally Posted by Squirrel
                Jvegas, status check? Just saw that the Baltimore Sun website is reporting a BPD VCIS officer was shot. You okay brother?
                not me, but my squad mate. please keep him in your thoughts. thanks for the concern.
                Got the update on my phone and thought the same thing. Thoughts and prayers en route...
                MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by irishman585 View Post
                  im sorry jvegas we will keep him in our prayers and thoughts
                  Please keep us posted on his status, he will be in my families prayers.

Comment

• Vegas I was at that 13. Lemme PM you real quick.
                    Neither a Republican nor Democrat, both parties are hopelessly flawed.

RIP to all my fallen brothers and sisters in blue I hope one day I can live up to your legacies because you live forever in my mind.

To anyone non-LEO don't get it twisted. Us officers may disagree on politics, sports, and any other issue but we will always be brothers and sisters at the end of the day and have each others back. To think otherwise is stupid.

Comment

• Everyone on bicycle is getting knocked off
                      "Sometimes there is Justice and sometimes there is Just Us"

Comment

• Heading on down to Baltimore for the last time before I move .. Going apartment hunting and final processing on Monday .. may try to do a ride along in the Western or the Eastern .. any update yet on the Detective?

Comment

• Thoughts are with the wounded detective and his unit--glad you're okay jvegas.

See you tomorrow morning, BlueChord. Good luck with your apartment hunt!
                          “Justice, sir, is the great interest of man on earth. It is the ligament which holds civilized beings and civilized nations together.” -Daniel Webster

Guess we'll find out just how blue my blood runs after PSI does their thing. Anything goes in pursuit of the badge...

Comment

• hey, im from new york and im going to start the process the next time they have the two day recruitment i just have a couple of questions.
                            1. housing, i looked at places like Annapolis and found reasonable pricing for rent for one bedroom, is this a low crime, good area.
                            2. how much would i be looking at after pension contributions and taxes.
                            3. what is the maximum pay after 5 years, and how much does it go up after that, and are there chances for advancement to sgt. or lt.
                            4. what are the health benefits like and what percentage is the pension after retirement, is it 50% or does itr go up the longer your otj.

Comment

• ^ Annapolis is way too far to commute to Baltimore every day. That's approximately a 30+ mile drive one way. You probably want to stick to within the city limits or, at the least, Baltimore county (Annapolis is Anne Arundel, I believe).

Comment

• google maps has it only 30 mins away but yes its 30ish miles, what about pasadena?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14390 users online. 263 members and 14127 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X