Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how are assignments given once you graduate from the academy? also, any good tattoo removal spots around, because I'm not looking forward to spending the next 20yrs in longs sleeves during those Baltimore summers.

Comment

• TGYNYY,

Glad to hear you two are doing well. Pass my well wishes on to Fabulous.
      MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcioccke View Post
        TGYNYY,

Glad to hear you two are doing well. Pass my well wishes on to Fabulous.
        Hey im right here! lol... Yea everything is going well 2 more months until field training!!!!!
        The Few, The Proud, The Marines...

Comment

• That's awesome Brother. You know I root for my fellow NY'ers. How many you lose since the class started?
          MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueChord11B View Post
            how are assignments given once you graduate from the academy? also, any good tattoo removal spots around, because I'm not looking forward to spending the next 20yrs in longs sleeves during those Baltimore summers.
            i wouldnt spend the money on tattoo removal. They make thinner cotton long sleeves, and ties arent worn during short sleeve season. how many tatts do you have below your elbow? chances are, you wont be in patrol that long (if you want to get out).

Comment

• I only have one on my left forearm .. It's a decent size, about two and a half inches long by about three inches wide .. it sits closer towards my elbow

Comment

• Originally posted by jcioccke View Post
                That's awesome Brother. You know I root for my fellow NY'ers. How many you lose since the class started?
                I think like 4 or 5
                The Few, The Proud, The Marines...

Comment

• Im from rochester NY and going down to baltimore on the 27th and 28th for the out of state process any info or tips anyone could give me would be appreciated

Comment

• Hello all Im new to the board just got scheduled for the psych. Is the psych just multiple choose or any hand written stuff?

Comment

• Originally posted by ALGO View Post
                      Hello all Im new to the board just got scheduled for the psych. Is the psych just multiple choose or any hand written stuff?
                      mostly multiple choose (choice).

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueChord11B View Post
                        I only have one on my left forearm .. It's a decent size, about two and a half inches long by about three inches wide .. it sits closer towards my elbow
                        i have an arm band tattoo on my forearm and always wore a black ace bandage tennis elbow wrap. you'll probably be fine, unless you dislike the tattoo and want to get it removed. you can also use tattoo cover-up makeup.

Comment

• Originally posted by MeBPD View Post
                          Haha you guys are soft they have lightened up so much from what it used to be!
                          Sir,
                          I respectfully agree. I am very soft right now, especially in my lower back area!

Comment

• Originally posted by APO Jay View Post
                            Sir,
                            I respectfully agree. I am very soft right now, especially in my lower back area!
                            lose anyone yet?

Comment

• jvegas would it be ok if i PMed you

Comment

• Originally posted by jvegas View Post
                                lose anyone yet?
                                We lost 4 people already.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7609 users online. 408 members and 7201 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X