300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BlueChord11B View Post
    Where can I live for cheap! Lol, 1100 every two weeks is gonna be tough to get by one.
    2200 take home per month can get a single person a decent apartment in parts of MD. check in Owings Mills, Randallstown, Towson (Lambeth House, The Colony), Pikesville, Glen Burnie, Pasadena.

Comment

• I'd stay away from the colony...too many college parties...too many temptations if you know what I mean. I'd recommend the Cromwell Valley Apartments just off of Providence Road. We RARELY get calls there. Lambeth House is good too, but they're hard to get into. Also just off the beltway and into Cockeysville Precinct is the Cardiff Charles apartments. They're owned by the Lambeth House people. If you're looking for anything else in Towson/White Marsh just ask me.

And FYI I pay 1040 a month for rent and I'm probably going to move out and buy a house soon. So someone can have my apartment if they need one haha. Also I have a friend with a room or 2 for rent in Middle River. I know White Marsh and Middle River aren't real close to your guys' academy, but I figured I would throw it out there.
      Last edited by hamrat; 03-04-2011, 09:26 PM.

Comment

• Hey, hamrat, where are you looking to buy?

Comment

• Do any of you guys get any calls to the Mt. Washington apartments? I'm looking for a place close to the Academy.

Comment

• Originally posted by espantoon View Post
            Hey, hamrat, where are you looking to buy?
            Pref. the county or Harford Co.

Comment

• I've got a place in Abingdon (south of Bel Air, about two miles from I-95 exit 77) I'd like to sell. I tried to shoot you a PM but your mailbox is full.

Comment

• Try it again.

Comment

• get a room, you two.

Comment

• Only if you join us.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueChord11B View Post
                      Do any of you guys get any calls to the Mt. Washington apartments? I'm looking for a place close to the Academy.
                      Anyone? Lol .. I'm going back down to BMore this week to try and find a place.

Comment

• 5,000 messages over the last four years. Not bad, BPD. Not bad at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by hamrat View Post
                          Only if you join us.
                          thank god you asked!

Comment

• Originally posted by espantoon View Post
                            5,000 messages over the last four years. Not bad, BPD. Not bad at all.
                            and over 400,000 views.

Comment

• JUST A REMINDER! TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO VOTE THIS WEEK.

http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/nomi...il.cfm?id=9041

Keith Romans was nominated for AMW's All-Star of 2011 due to his heroic actions that played a part in saving the lives of two other Police Officers (myself included). Prior to Police work, Keith was a Marine Corp infantryman and saw combat. He retired from the Marine Corp after over 12 years of service, after being injured and so that he could spend time with his daughter. Keith is a great guy, an amazing side partner and an even better friend. Theres really much more to the story that what is posted on AMW, but you'll get the gist. You can vote every day and all it takes is an email address. Thanks for looking and hopefully taking the time to vote.

join the facebook page that i threw together for Keith here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Police...81337951909109

Comment

• might show up a little early tomorrow to catch the show at 0700hrs...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8186 users online. 349 members and 7837 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X