Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think we will be fine.. march is next week. hopefully monday or tuesday will be our lucky day

Comment

• Question to you guys? I took the city exam about last year, passed everything but the polygraph. Do you think that if I apply again, that the oppurtunity will be extended to take the exam for Balto City...

October 2010 - Written (Pass)
      Jan 2011 - PT (Fail) - the run
      Feb 2011 - PT makeup (Pass)
      Mar 2011 - Background (TBA)

Comment

• Originally posted by justbeme1 View Post
        Question to you guys? I took the city exam about last year, passed everything but the polygraph. Do you think that if I apply again, that the oppurtunity will be extended to take the exam for Balto City...

October 2010 - Written (Pass)
        Jan 2011 - PT (Fail) - the run
        Feb 2011 - PT makeup (Pass)
        Mar 2011 - Background (TBA)
        i always thought that if u failed the poly period you were pretty much banned forever. I could be wrong. Someone on here should be able to tell you the correct answer

Comment

• Just got off from my ride along in the eastern .. god i can't wait to get that call for final processing!

Comment

• Originally posted by MDMike View Post
            I was finished the first week of February with all the test, are the investigator really behind on backgrounds? I called my investigator the second week of Feb and she said I passed everything and that she will be calling me but didn't tell me when
            They are apparently so far behind that I took my civil service exam in April 2010, written psych in may 2010, came in to fill out background info in November 2010- and now I sit here waiting to be assigned a BI. I've called, they've confirmed I'm moving on and just waiting on a BI. Meanwhile I sit here and see others that started months after me complete the process and/or get the job months before me.

*****, if anyone has any insight as to what im supposed to do, let me know!
            use my trueprotein.com discount code for 5% off- MTD244

Comment

• Originally posted by BPDPLEASE View Post
              i always thought that if u failed the poly period you were pretty much banned forever. I could be wrong. Someone on here should be able to tell you the correct answer
              I remember somewhere in this thread that someone posted (probably jvegas but too lazy to search) that failing the poly is a permanent disqualification for BPD.

Comment

• Originally posted by SportsterChop View Post
                They are apparently so far behind that I took my civil service exam in April 2010, written psych in may 2010, came in to fill out background info in November 2010- and now I sit here waiting to be assigned a BI. I've called, they've confirmed I'm moving on and just waiting on a BI. Meanwhile I sit here and see others that started months after me complete the process and/or get the job months before me.

*****, if anyone has any insight as to what im supposed to do, let me know!
                Don't know what to tell you SportserChop. I don't know your background so I can't say why myself and other folks have tested later than you and have already been hired. I know my military service did help somewhat in getting me ahead of the line because that was what was told to me. I'm not tell you to enlist but just trying to add my two cents.

Comment

• Thanks, but the thing is it's got nothing to do with my background at this point, I haven't even been assigned to anyone yet! I call, and they tell me the same old crap, check back in 2-3 weeks, and no one I get on the phone seems to think there's anything wrong with me being almost a year in this process, yet not even halfway through.
                  use my trueprotein.com discount code for 5% off- MTD244

Comment

• yeah a failed poly DQ's you.

Comment

• Originally posted by SportsterChop View Post
                      Thanks, but the thing is it's got nothing to do with my background at this point, I haven't even been assigned to anyone yet! I call, and they tell me the same old crap, check back in 2-3 weeks, and no one I get on the phone seems to think there's anything wrong with me being almost a year in this process, yet not even halfway through.
                      PM me your full name, DOB, address, phone number, and all that good stuff and i'll see what i can find for you.
                      Last edited by jvegas; 02-27-2011, 12:06 PM.

Comment

• Sportserchop.. That's crazy I went to the process in January and I already been signed to a B.I.

Comment

• maybe its possible that they just forgot about you... And does prior military really help you in the process because i noticed my process was fast and i was ahead of alot of people that took the test with me?
                          Last edited by BPDPLEASE; 02-27-2011, 01:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BPDPLEASE View Post
                            maybe its possible that they just forgot about you... And does prior military really help you in the process because i noticed my process was fast and i was ahead of alot of people that took the test with me?
                            My BI said they will expedite prior service since they have a better shot at fitting in quickly and being able to deal with the sillyness of the academy since it's structured like boot camp.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmySFC View Post
                              My BI said they will expedite prior service since they have a better shot at fitting in quickly and being able to deal with the sillyness of the academy since it's structured like boot camp.
                              just what i thought..thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmySFC View Post
                                I was prior military and my process was regular speed if not a bit slower than my peers lol... I will say that your process through any PD will depend on a lot of different factors such as criminal background, Prior employment, type of BI you have etc...
                                The Few, The Proud, The Marines...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12137 users online. 437 members and 11700 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X