Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obviously, Jwingate is passionate about experiencing the demands of a career in public service, and it is quite clear he possesses the assertive qualities a police officer in a high-crime urban environment needs to be successful. In fact, the tenacious nature in which Jwingate continues to poke the hornet's nest will allow me to sleep well in the future knowing that the honest, hard-working citizens of Baltimore will be protected by a such a highly motivated, teamwork oriented, compassionate and thoughtful person as Jwingate.
    Thanks, it's 4:21am and I just woke up the whole family

I Laughed so hard my freaking sides hurt.
    MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcioccke View Post
      Thanks, it's 4:21am and I just woke up the whole family

I Laughed so hard my freaking sides hurt.
      hahahaha your not alone, I forgot my fiance was sleeping behind me ... whoooops

Comment

• So how many people on here are still waiting for the final processing call ?
        PG
        written-2/19/11-passed
        Agility-2/19/11-passed
        BPD
        written- 11/??/10-passed
        Agility-12/??/10-passed
        Psych- 1/11/10- Passed
        Polygraph1- 01/13/11. Passed
        Polygraph2-1/28/11 passed
        Medical Ex -01/7/11. Passed
        Oral Psych- 01/??/11. Passed
        Final background- ??

Mpd
        written-passed
        interview- passed

G-burg
        written- passed 10/10
        Agility- passed
        panel interview- passed
        Fairfax
        written-02/17/11
        interview-02/17/11

Comment

• Can't believe we wasted an entire page picking on this kid from Philly. But really.. I think we are generally helpful but this thread is getting too cluttered with silly repeat questions and is getting harder to find general answers like what gun do I get to buy and carry when I'm off-duty (already know and purchased) or what district would be a good district to start at for an older rookie that is eager to learn and keep busy but don't want to be constantly overwhelmed with calls.

Comment

• http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/nomi...il.cfm?id=9041

Keith Romans was nominated for AMW's All-Star of 2010 due to his heroic actions that played a part in saving the lives of two other Police Officers. Prior to Police work, Keith was a Marine Corp infantryman and saw combat. He retired from the Marine Corp after over 12 years of service, after being injured and so that he could spend time with his daughter. Keith is a great guy, an amazing side-partner, and an even better friend. Theres really so much more to the story posted on AMW, but you'll get the gist. You can vote every day and all it takes is an email address. Thanks for looking. I owe this man my life.

join the facebook page that i threw together for Keith here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Police...81337951909109
            Last edited by jvegas; 02-26-2011, 10:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jvegas View Post
              http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/nomi...il.cfm?id=9041

Keith Romans was nominated for AMW's All-Star of 2010 due to his heroic actions that played a part in saving the lives of two other Police Officers. Prior to Police work, Keith was a Marine Corp infantryman and saw combat. He retired from the Marine Corp after over 12 years of service, after being injured and so that he could spend time with his daughter. Keith is a great guy and an even better friend. Theres really so much more to the story posted on AMW, but you'll get the gist. You can vote every day and all it takes is an email address. Thanks for looking.
              Had to vote for a fellow prior service member even if he was a Marine.

Comment

• Wow, that's one hell of a story .. hats off to officer Romans ..

Originally posted by ArmySFC View Post
                what gun do I get to buy and carry when I'm off-duty (already know and purchased)
                What is the answer to that one

Comment

• thanks for voting. Poll results reset every monday at 0000hrs. his profile was added yesterday, so this week is pretty much done. please vote as often as time allows. thanks.

Comment

• edited to delete
                    Last edited by jvegas; 02-26-2011, 11:48 AM.

Comment

• Well I finished the entire process 2/17. Just waiting for the call now!
                      BPD
                      Written - 10/8/10
                      Phyisical - 10/9/10
                      Written Psych - 11/4/10
                      Background Interview - 11/22/10
                      Polygraph - 1/17/11
                      Oral Psych - 2/17/11
                      Medical - 2/17/11
                      Final Processing - Still waiting.....

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueChord11B View Post
                        Wow, that's one hell of a story .. hats off to officer Romans ..

What is the answer to that one
                        Glock 27. Trainees in the academy get a great deal at the Cop Shop across the street from headquarters.

Comment

• so now this investigation has expanded to having 30 officers suspended .. including one state?

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueChord11B View Post
                            so now this investigation has expanded to having 30 officers suspended .. including one state?
                            it was always close to 30 officers. only 15 were arrested. the rest were given cirminal summonses. didnt know about any state guys

Comment

• Deleted...
                              Last edited by LightsOut; 03-05-2012, 08:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jmil123 View Post
                                Well I finished the entire process 2/17. Just waiting for the call now!
                                yea im still waiting too

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5463 users online. 242 members and 5221 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X