300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jwingate View Post
    jvegas, yes I can read I asked a simple question if you dont wanna answer it dont chime in !
    I can say that most people in this thread have actually been more than helpful as far as answering simple questions.
    Put your reading skills to use. If you don't want opinions on your decision to not read or search through the thread to find the answer to simple questions, simply don't post. The best thing to do is to simply make a 30 second phone call to recruitment, and they can answer your simple question. But don't get your hopes up, there's now a temporary permanent-hiring freeze. No more classes forever until the next class.
    Last edited by APO Jay; 02-25-2011, 07:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by APO Jay View Post
      I can say that most people in this thread have actually been more than helpful as far as answering simple questions.
      Put your reading skills to use. If you don't want opinions on your decision to not read or search through the thread to find the answer to simple questions, simply don't post. The best thing to do is to simply make a 30 second phone call to recruitment, and they can answer your simple question. But don't get your hopes up, there's now a temporary permanent-hiring freeze. No more classes forever until the next class.
      Is there really a hiring freeze or are we just messing with the new guy that can't take a joke. You really need some thick skin to work in this town. Look at applying somewhere else if you can't take a little ribbing.
      Last edited by ArmySFC; 02-25-2011, 08:19 PM.

Comment

• is there really a hiring freeze? does that mean the march academy is no longer or what?

Comment

• class 2011-01 is still scheduled to start march 4th, the guys are just messing with this idiot who cant read and likes to insult a respected veteran officer.

Comment

• ^^^^^ this
            Originally posted by Rudy8116
            The only reason I have one in the chamber at all times is because it is impossible to have two in.

Originally posted by CruiserClass
            OC is my last option. I've never met anyone immune to electricity or physics.

Comment

• Originally posted by TGYNYY View Post
              class 2011-01 is still scheduled to start march 4th, the guys are just messing with this idiot who cant read and likes to insult a respected veteran officer.
              I hope 2011-01 isn't cancelled or delayed even later since I'm bored of sweeping parking garages and emptying trash cans waiting for it to start.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmySFC View Post
                I hope 2011-01 isn't cancelled or delayed even later since I'm bored of sweeping parking garages and emptying trash cans waiting for it to start.
                C'mon, it builds character. And vacation time.

Comment

• ok cool. because i just got a call today saying my file has been finished just waiting on the final call

Comment

• Originally Posted by TGYNYY
                    class 2011-01 is still scheduled to start march 4th, the guys are just messing with this idiot who cant read and likes to insult a respected veteran officer.

Listen clown I didnt insult anybody, I asked a question and I get it you jerkoffs already answered all these questions ! I'm sure you hear these questions over and over. I should of read back a few pages before posting anything.

Comment

• whooa. Now calm down

Comment

• Lol, Looks like we have ourselves a bonafide E-gangster.
                        Shouldn't you be catching up on some reading Jwingay?

Comment

• good one, real mature that was. I heard that joke in 3rd grade "playa"

Comment

• But I'm not here to argue with everyone so lets drop it !

Comment

• Originally posted by Jwingate View Post
                              real mature that was.
                              Take it easy, Yoda.

In all seriousness, let's call a truce. Jwingate will agree to apologize for calling us jerkoffs, and the rest of us will apologize for wasting each others' time with these silly comments.

Frankly, I'm a little ashamed of this members of this thread. Clearly, Jwingate is highly interested in joining the department, and we were very rude in replying to his question. Obviously, Jwingate is passionate about experiencing the demands of a career in public service, and it is quite clear he possesses the assertive qualities a police officer in a high-crime urban environment needs to be successful. In fact, the tenacious nature in which Jwingate continues to poke the hornet's nest will allow me to sleep well in the future knowing that the honest, hard-working citizens of Baltimore will be protected by a such a highly motivated, teamwork oriented, compassionate and thoughtful person as Jwingate.

Comment

• Jwingate is my hero
                                Originally posted by Rudy8116
                                The only reason I have one in the chamber at all times is because it is impossible to have two in.

Originally posted by CruiserClass
                                OC is my last option. I've never met anyone immune to electricity or physics.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11894 users online. 444 members and 11450 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X