X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jwingate View Post
    Thanks for the Info. espantoon !
    He means the last ever.
    Neither a Republican nor Democrat, both parties are hopelessly flawed.

RIP to all my fallen brothers and sisters in blue I hope one day I can live up to your legacies because you live forever in my mind.

To anyone non-LEO don't get it twisted. Us officers may disagree on politics, sports, and any other issue but we will always be brothers and sisters at the end of the day and have each others back. To think otherwise is stupid.

Comment

• As far as the suspended guys go I knew almost every single one of them. Its discouraging to say the least. If it is true I will have more to say.

RIP to all my fallen brothers and sisters in blue I hope one day I can live up to your legacies because you live forever in my mind.

To anyone non-LEO don't get it twisted. Us officers may disagree on politics, sports, and any other issue but we will always be brothers and sisters at the end of the day and have each others back. To think otherwise is stupid.

Comment

• last ever ? how is that possible ?

Comment

• Originally posted by MeBPD View Post
          He means the last ever.
          Thanks for the assist.

I didn't recognize any of the names on the list. I guess I've been out of the game too long.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jwingate View Post
            last ever ? how is that possible ?
            Tough money times.... they are refusing to allow people to retire so they have no need for recruits at the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Name Taken View Post
              Tough money times.... they are refusing to allow people to retire so they have no need for recruits at the time.
              Right. Just like that one poor guy who was delivering the mail and still carrying a .38 revolver.

Comment

• lol. no such thing as last academy. IMO

Comment

• BPD updated their website with march's test dates and 2-day processing event, but they aren't hiring because of money issues? Ummm, paying people to administer the tests would be a waste of money.

Comment

• yep heard they arnt buying new police cars anymore either

no classes ever again and no police cars anymore
                    Originally posted by Rudy8116
                    The only reason I have one in the chamber at all times is because it is impossible to have two in.

Originally posted by CruiserClass
                    OC is my last option. I've never met anyone immune to electricity or physics.

Comment

• Originally posted by MeBPD View Post
                      As far as the suspended guys go I knew almost every single one of them. Its discouraging to say the least. If it is true I will have more to say.
                      its true. google the full affidavit. it has texts and phone conversations between the officers and the body shop guys.

Comment

• Jwingate, read the GD thread. its not hard...you [can] read, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by jvegas View Post
                          its true. google the full affidavit. it has texts and phone conversations between the officers and the body shop guys.
                          Its like a slap in the face. Guys smiling in your face acting all buddy buddy but really ****ing you behind your back by acting like the people we are trying to lock up. ****es me off majorly.

Comment

• guys,
                            NY applicant here....any body else going down to the physical test on 4/9?
                            EXAM: 7011
                            "I HOPE THE TIME IS NOW"

Comment

• jvegas, yes I can read I asked a simple question if you dont wanna answer it dont chime in !

Comment

• you have 195 pages to go through and you ask questions that have been asked 195 pages in a row...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9775 users online. 500 members and 9275 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X