300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MutΣ1914 View Post
    I just took my Oral Psych today. Would they have told you whether or not you passed after you were done, or is that something that you just have to wait to hear about?
    They don't say if you passed or not after the oral psych. I would guess your background investigator would contact you soon afterwards if you failed. But I'm not sure since I passed.

BTW - How about those cops that were arrested today and had the commissioner personally take their badges back? I would be so ashamed if I was one of those 15.

Comment

• If it's true it makes it worse for all of you, and your fellow Brother & Sisters, out in MD.
      MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

• Its honestly a sad event that happened, because it will put a black eye on the whole department for what 15 officers decided to do. Hopefully the public doesn't stereo type the rest of the department for what the group of officers decided to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dtb5033 View Post
          Its honestly a sad event that happened, because it will put a black eye on the whole department for what 15 officers decided to do. Hopefully the public doesn't stereo type the rest of the department for what the group of officers decided to do.
          That's what the public does best..
          The Few, The Proud, The Marines...

Comment

• good riddance to the bad apples, and things like this are good for the Dept in the long run. get em all out at once instead of 2 or 3 over the course of years. i'll usually defend an Officer until their court date, but everyone knows that the Feds dont take cases that arent slam dunks. after reading the full affidavit, it seems like this is a slam dunk. anyone in here happen to be the Trainees that were present for the "badge reclaiming"?

Comment

• Amen. Get rid of them, give some of us a call!
              use my trueprotein.com discount code for 5% off- MTD244

Comment

• Did the academy get pushed back to March?

Comment

• Originally posted by BPDPLEASE View Post
                  Did the academy get pushed back to March?
                  maybe, but march starts tuesday

Comment

• anyone in here happen to be the Trainees that were present for the "badge reclaiming"?
                    Imagiane the Impact on a trainee? Hell it had one on me and I am in NY sitting on a computer. Great Move. No worries ladies and Gents jcioccke will be in MD next month to test, ride along and then join the Department. Jvega I have been practicing my "Bad Boys whatch gonna do" humming lol jk
                    MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

• the waiting continues i guess. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BPDPLEASE View Post
                        Did the academy get pushed back to March?
                        It is still March 4th for the next start date. That's what all the trainees detailed around the city are being told to prepare for.

Comment

• I'm new to the the forum, currently in the process for Philly PD but they take foreverrrrr. Anyone know if another class will be starting after this one for BPD ?

Comment

• .........dont be lazy. look back 5,10 hell 15-20 pages and you willl get any answer to any question. They have been asked over and over and over and over and over and over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jwingate View Post
                              I'm new to the the forum, currently in the process for Philly PD but they take foreverrrrr. Anyone know if another class will be starting after this one for BPD ?
                              No, this next class is going to be the last.

Comment

• Thanks for the Info. espantoon !

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11379 users online. 393 members and 10986 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X