Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a certain time period they have to let u know your hired before the academy starts or could they possibly call you the day before?

Comment

• Originally posted by BPDPLEASE View Post
      Is there a certain time period they have to let u know your hired before the academy starts or could they possibly call you the day before?
      they can call you the day before or even a couple days after it starts if they want/need people to fill slots. its pretty common for a few people to get hired the day before. i think my class had 4 or 5 get hired the day before.

Comment

• Originally posted by jvegas View Post
        they can call you the day before or even a couple days after it starts if they want/need people to fill slots. its pretty common for a few people to get hired the day before. i think my class had 4 or 5 get hired the day before.
        that would suck especially if you are out of state

Comment

• I'm looking to do a ride along in the Eastern this weekend after I go finish up the medical .. what should you wear?

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueChord11B View Post
            I'm looking to do a ride along in the Eastern this weekend after I go finish up the medical .. what should you wear?
            jeans, polo style shirt, and appropriate jacket will be fine. no need to get dressed up, but look professional at the same time. what day and time are planning it? i work out of the eastern now.

Comment

• Originally posted by jvegas View Post
              jeans, polo style shirt, and appropriate jacket will be fine. no need to get dressed up, but look professional at the same time. what day and time are planning it? i work out of the eastern now.
              I was planning on either this Friday or Saturday, day or evening shift. I have the medical on Friday at 1:30, so I don't think I'll be out in time to make it by 3, hence I'm going to stay an extra day.

Comment

• Bluechord11B.. Check your PM

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueChord11B View Post
                  I was planning on either this Friday or Saturday, day or evening shift. I have the medical on Friday at 1:30, so I don't think I'll be out in time to make it by 3, hence I'm going to stay an extra day.
                  i will be off, but friday or saturday should be filled with action. hopefully you get someone good to ride with.

Comment

• I'm not saying doing a ride along with Vega is a great experience- I'm just saying " Man Up" Here was video below from our ride along, don't cry like I did.

Last edited by jcioccke; 02-22-2011, 03:11 PM.
                    MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcioccke View Post
                      I'm not saying doing a ride along with Vega is a great experience- I'm just saying " Man Up" Here was video below from our ride along, don't cry like I did.

That's a great ride along lol

Comment

• man, i got so tan over the winter.

Comment

• Sounds like there will be soem openings soon on the payroll for the department.

Who would have thought a recruiting cruisade to PR would end up poorly?

Comment

• Originally posted by Name Taken View Post
                            Sounds like there will be soem openings soon on the payroll for the department.

Who would have thought a recruiting cruisade to PR would end up poorly?
                            Hmm, I was thinking something very similar to this...

It's also crazy to see that this thread I started almost four years ago when I was police amoeba is still alive and well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kashihara View Post
                              Hmm, I was thinking something very similar to this...

It's also crazy to see that this thread I started almost four years ago when I was police amoeba is still alive and well.
                              I would often wonder from time to time about how your career was coming along...
                              The Few, The Proud, The Marines...

Comment

• I just took my Oral Psych today. Would they have told you whether or not you passed after you were done, or is that something that you just have to wait to hear about?
                                BPD
                                Oral Psych- 02/23/11. ???
                                Medical Ex -03/4/11. ???
                                Polygraph- 03/8/11. ???

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4174 users online. 179 members and 3995 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X