Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you wear to the medical exam .. suit like everything else I'd assume?

Comment

• Originally Posted by BlueChord11B
      What happens at the medical? Is it just a doctor doing a physical?
      All I'm gonna say is, "Make sure during one part of the exam he doesn't have both hands on your shoulders"
      MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueChord11B View Post
        What do you wear to the medical exam .. suit like everything else I'd assume?
        I saw a few wearing suits. You'll just have to change out of it into a robe during the actual interview/exam with the doctor. It's like going to MEPS.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcioccke View Post
          All I'm gonna say is, "Make sure during one part of the exam he doesn't have both hands on your shoulders"
          Is that what happened to u.

Comment

• I still can't talk about it LMAO
            MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcioccke View Post
              what happened lol

Comment

what happened lol
                I'm guessing the exam was quite thorough, and the last test the doctor performed involved a rubber glove and some lubricant.
                use my trueprotein.com discount code for 5% off- MTD244

Comment

• Also, can I use this to cover up my tattoos?
                  http://www.chiefsupply.com/Apparel%2...ries/TATJACKET

Comment

• Originally posted by SportsterChop View Post
                    I'm guessing the exam was quite thorough, and the last test the doctor performed involved a rubber glove and some lubricant.
                    No one pokes you in the butt for the BPD physical. I heard that comes later after you work for the city for a few years.

Comment

Also, can I use this to cover up my tattoos?
                      Don't know. I've only heard that you only can wear long sleeves if you have tattoos on your arm.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmySFC View Post
                        No one pokes you in the butt for the BPD physical. I heard that comes later after you work for the city for a few years.
                        Ha, that's good to know! Some ARE more thorough, I'm sad to say.

Comment

i'm wondering that also.. but does that thing get hot? Might as well wear long sleeve uniform if it makes you hot right?

Comment

• Originally posted by BPDPLEASE View Post
                            i'm wondering that also.. but does that thing get hot? Might as well wear long sleeve uniform if it makes you hot right?
                            "Cool, lightweight, flexible and breathable"...in description. i personally think it looks ridiculous. id think that when a cop shows up wearing what looks like pantyhose on his/her arms some might not take that too seriously. to each their own i guess...

Comment

• well I passed the civil exam on Friday, due to a "young'n Dumb" Mistake I did in college I am welcome back in july for the physical agility portion of the exam.

"if you can pass the physical agility test, i dont see why it will be an issue. how long ago was high school? can you run without problems?"

yeah I can run perfectly fine, I just didn't know if since I have a prior history with a knee injury they will discredit me in anyway. and yes it was well over 8 years ago.
                              Last edited by Dtb5033; 02-20-2011, 03:20 AM.

Comment

no, you will be in long sleeves.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9886 users online. 323 members and 9563 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X