300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fabolous084 View Post
    You gonna have to explain it to him because I didn't know what that was until a couple weeks ago...
    if someone offers you a ride in a busted up Bruick (buick), and they look "sketchy", and the car smells of weed, changes are he's a hack. basically, a drug dealer who's second job or "front" is driving other drug dealers or drug users around. "catching a hack" is the art of flagging down said sedan driver by common street people. really, its baltimore "culture" at its finest.

Comment

• Originally posted by jvegas View Post
      if someone offers you a ride in a busted up Bruick (buick), and they look "sketchy", and the car smells of weed, changes are he's a hack. basically, a drug dealer who's second job or "front" is driving other drug dealers or drug users around. "catching a hack" is the art of flagging down said sedan driver by common street people. really, its baltimore "culture" at its finest.
      ha, i used to watch this outside my office at Washington Blvd/W Barre all the time.
      use my trueprotein.com discount code for 5% off- MTD244

Comment

free parking, a great Sgt (ask him about his cameo in The Wire), and you will meet many people that you will encounter at some point in your career. some will actually matter, so make a good impression with each. when i was detailed there, I met some people who i later learned were important within E&T. they remembered me and that i was professional, and that paid off for me later.
        Lol, yea he told me about the wire today. I heard from many officers stopping by to get gear that I had one of the best pre-academy details More than anything, I value the advice and experiences that I hear from veteran officers stopping by. Some of what I hear or what im told is the most halarious stuff ever, some of it is dead serious, however all of it is priceless.

Comment

When I actually saw it happen the first time I was like wow I didnt think that jeep was a cab lol...
          The Few, The Proud, The Marines...

Comment

• Originally posted by marcusaurelius7 View Post
            did u take the written psych on the first week of november? if so i'm in the same boat as u. they said they'd call in two months and its been three months waiting for a call to meet with my bi.
            No, I did not take the written psych in November. Read what I wrote.

Comment

• anybody know if you need to fill out the application/obtain paperwork before even taking the exam?
              one man wolf pak

Comment

• Originally posted by auxguy22 View Post
                anybody know if you need to fill out the application/obtain paperwork before even taking the exam?
                Nope.. Just dress nice and show up on time with your driver's license.

Comment

• No just go take the test you need to dress professional and bring state I.D.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmySFC View Post
                    Nope.. Just dress nice and show up on time with your driver's license.
                    will do, thanks for the response
                    one man wolf pak

Comment

• How long is the app, process.
                      DONT LET YOUR MISTAKES DEFINE YOU.

Comment

• Driving down from NY for the test on the 18th. What's the parking situation like?

Comment

• Originally posted by jdrama914 View Post
                          Driving down from NY for the test on the 18th. What's the parking situation like?
                          Not free. Prepared to pay at parking garages near the headquarters building where you will be taking the civil service test. Good news is, parking is free at the academy where the agility will be conducted.
                          Last edited by ArmySFC; 02-08-2011, 04:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by don8512 View Post
                            How long is the app, process.
                            Currently it is five months to infinity from the looks of this board.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmySFC View Post
                              Not free. Prepared to pay at parking garages near the headquarters building where you will be taking the test.
                              Yup. Plan on paying just under $20.

Comment

• How long does the medical usually last? Do the questions on the form have to be filled out before you arrive or do you fill it out at mercy? Might seem obvious to other's but I like to be 100% clear
                                Last edited by jay116; 02-08-2011, 07:29 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11319 users online. 398 members and 10921 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X