300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TANNER100
    For all of the guys who are in the process how long was it after you took the written psych/documents hand in before you were contacted by someone from BPD to update you on your status?
    for me its been 3 months...and still waiting

Comment

• I just heard from my BI .. going down to set up an interview. I took the written psych 2 weeks ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by TANNER100
        For all of the guys who are in the process how long was it after you took the written psych/documents hand in before you were contacted by someone from BPD to update you on your status?
        Documents/written psych was late may 2010, next step was first week November 2010, still waiting on further contact. Was told yesterday that I'm just waiting on a BI to contact me and that they prob just have others ahead of me...not sure how those that started waaay after me are done, yet I have others ahead of me- but there it is.
        use my trueprotein.com discount code for 5% off- MTD244

Comment

• blue chord, were you there over the two day processing two weeks ago? thats' good news if they contacted you already. maybe i'll hear something too

Comment

• Went to the two day process January 23rd and 24th... B.I. Contacted me for a interview next week!

Comment

• nice! what day you heading there?

Comment

• Scheduled for next Friday

Comment

• Yupp .. i was at that 2 day process also .. when i go to do my BI interview I'm also doing the run.

Comment

• good stuff!

Comment

• Hey I'm heading from NYC down to Baltimore in April to take the exam (had Lasek recently so I need my eyes to heal up). I'll be taking Bolt Bus down to Penn. Are there taxis waiting down there for people or can I hoof it on foot to the testing site?

-Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric1984 View Post
                        Hey I'm heading from NYC down to Baltimore in April to take the exam (had Lasek recently so I need my eyes to heal up). I'll be taking Bolt Bus down to Penn. Are there taxis waiting down there for people or can I hoof it on foot to the testing site?

-Thank you.
                        Another person from Brooklyn, come on down!! lol. Sorry I really can't answer your question thought because I drove down when I processed..
                        The Few, The Proud, The Marines...

Comment

• Long walk

Originally posted by fabolous084 View Post
                          another person from brooklyn, come on down!! Lol. Sorry i really can't answer your question thought because i drove down when i processed..
                          you can walk but its gonna take about 30 minutes which isn't too bad in april!!...you shouldn't have any trouble finding a taxi!!
                          Last edited by futurerecruit3; 02-04-2011, 05:06 PM.

Comment

• no, it is too far too walk. take a taxi, there are plenty of them around

Comment

• catch a taxi, but make sure its a legit taxi and not a hack.

Comment

• Originally posted by jvegas View Post
                                catch a taxi, but make sure its a legit taxi and not a hack.
                                You gonna have to explain it to him because I didn't know what that was until a couple weeks ago...
                                The Few, The Proud, The Marines...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13130 users online. 352 members and 12778 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X