Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baltimore City Police Department Q&A

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I hope you're being sarcastic. Your dreams are about to be shattered.
    That's a pretty Bold statement, Care to explain?
    MDRDEP:

    There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

    Comment


    • Your sig makes me lol^

      I believe cadidiot is referencing the lack of good personnel employed by the BPD. He is saying that APO Jay will soon find this to be true. Even Jvegas has referenced a lot slack-a55 employees at BPD. That's anywhere though
      13O2 Aug '10
      List: <1000

      Comment


      • That's with any job, department etc. People suck that's life lol

        I read his post and felt happy for him, I know he will learn the truth soon enough, why take his happiness away? Last year my wife told me there was no Santa Clause I was heart Broken and could care less now for Christmas.
        MDRDEP:

        There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by cadidiot View Post
          I hope you're being sarcastic. Your dreams are about to be shattered.
          Why do you want to pee in my coffee? Let me wallow in my ignorant bliss for getting the call and let myself kick me in the balls later for thinking everyone is the greatest in this department.

          Comment


          • at final processing, you should have signed your name into a log book at city hall and been sworn in. thats the swear-in that really matters

            Comment


            • Originally posted by uanick View Post
              hey vegas, do most new recruits get put on foot patrol after academy and FTO or do some get to work a car on a post?
              each class is different. usually, half of the class goes to foot and the other half goes to a district and pushes a car. sometimes it goes alphabetical, and sometimes its random. when you go to foot, you stay on foot until the next class replaces you. although i didnt walk foot, i wouldnt think foot is too bad and the Lt that runs it is great. one class last year was on point and got some drugs and guns in the SED.

              Comment


              • right on, that's cool. I was just curious more than anything. That's old school policing at its best

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jvegas View Post
                  each class is different. usually, half of the class goes to foot and the other half goes to a district and pushes a car. sometimes it goes alphabetical, and sometimes its random. when you go to foot, you stay on foot until the next class replaces you. although i didnt walk foot, i wouldnt think foot is too bad and the Lt that runs it is great. one class last year was on point and got some drugs and guns in the SED.
                  Cough cough, I wonder whose class that was
                  Neither a Republican nor Democrat, both parties are hopelessly flawed.

                  RIP to all my fallen brothers and sisters in blue I hope one day I can live up to your legacies because you live forever in my mind.

                  To anyone non-LEO don't get it twisted. Us officers may disagree on politics, sports, and any other issue but we will always be brothers and sisters at the end of the day and have each others back. To think otherwise is stupid.

                  Comment


                  • Gentlemen,

                    Hope your all well. Anybody get a call?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by 6010GOTASHOT? View Post
                      Gentlemen,

                      Hope your all well. Anybody get a call?
                      No call for me yet , been waiting almost 5 weeks

                      Comment


                      • I'm at 12 weeks waiting on a BI call.
                        use my trueprotein.com discount code for 5% off- MTD244

                        Comment


                        • I see why jvegas recommended the Quartermaster

                          Comment


                          • @ Sportsterchop - Are you waiting on meeting your BI?

                            @ Junior - Im hoping that your call comes soon. Im at 5 weeks also. From what JVegas said, it takes 2-6 weeks to hear something back.

                            The last contact I had from my BI was Mon. She needed info on how to reach a reference. Once she contacted them, she sent me an email stating that the file was complete and handed in to a SGT. From there it would be up to the SGT. I emailed her back and asked if she thought I had a good shot and she replied back stating that she gave it to the SGT as a good case and that if the SGT dose not find anything in his review, she thinks there will be no problem.

                            Comment


                            • Yes, I'm waiting to meet/be assigned a BI. The last thing I did was come in and fill out the long background info, that was first week of November. I've called and been told that I am moving on to the next step, just waiting on contact/being assigned. Don't get me wrong, waiting to move on is better than not moving on, but I'm on month 9 now, and watching others zip through in 2-3 months.
                              use my trueprotein.com discount code for 5% off- MTD244

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by 6010GOTASHOT? View Post
                                @ Sportsterchop - Are you waiting on meeting your BI?

                                @ Junior - Im hoping that your call comes soon. Im at 5 weeks also. From what JVegas said, it takes 2-6 weeks to hear something back.

                                The last contact I had from my BI was Mon. She needed info on how to reach a reference. Once she contacted them, she sent me an email stating that the file was complete and handed in to a SGT. From there it would be up to the SGT. I emailed her back and asked if she thought I had a good shot and she replied back stating that she gave it to the SGT as a good case and that if the SGT dose not find anything in his review, she thinks there will be no problem.
                                The last thing I had to do was sign a few papers and explanation of my tattoos, the Detective said I am handing in your profile at noon, that was about 5 weeks ago, I passed my other tests, it all depends on the lt, then the major reviews it as well, from what she said. They did'nt contact any personal reff's, just previous employers. Detective made it sound promising at first , but now the wait sucks.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 10110 users online. 194 members and 9916 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X