Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im in the same boat as you, finished up about three or four weeks ago, the wait is the worst

Comment

• Speaking of 5 weeks.........I hit it today. So tempted to call my BI and ask her whats up. Hopefully I hear something this week.

Comment

• is there a way to email a recruiter? i've called multiple times and cannot get in touch with one for the past week and a half.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdrama914 View Post
          is there a way to email a recruiter? i've called multiple times and cannot get in touch with one for the past week and a half.
          http://www.baltimorepolice.org/conta...nd-us-an-email
          There is a drop down box to rout the email to the recruitment department
          13O2 Aug '10
          List: <1000

Comment

• Originally posted by BPDPLEASE View Post
            so whats the waiting time frame to get THE CALL so far from people thats gotten it?
            you just finished processing yesterday. could take a month and a half, or it could take a week. its going to depend on when the Feb class is and how many people are needed to fill spots.

Comment

• What district works at the harbor?

Comment

• Originally posted by BPDPLEASE View Post
                What district works at the harbor?
                as far as i know, its not a certain district, its more of a unit, although the harbor is in the Central.

Comment

• Another long day. Sworn in, got my official ID and everything. Report to the Quartermaster and Academy tomorrow. I must say, I have alot of respect for these Background Investigators. BPD is a very selective and thorough department when it comes to backgrounds, yet they are able to sift through alot of applicants in short amount of time compared to other PD's. They are very organized.

For those waiting, they are many slots left to be filled for the class. Just stay out of trouble and keep up with the appointments for the different steps.
                  Last edited by APO Jay; 01-31-2011, 05:26 PM.

Comment

• hey vegas, do most new recruits get put on foot patrol after academy and FTO or do some get to work a car on a post?

Comment

• Originally posted by APO Jay View Post
                      Another long day. Sworn in, got my official ID and everything. Report to the Quartermaster and Academy tomorrow. I must say, I have alot of respect for these Background Investigators. BPD is a very selective and thorough department when it comes to backgrounds, yet they are able to sift through alot of applicants in short amount of time compared to other PD's. They are very organized.

For those waiting, they are many slots left to be filled for the class. Just stay out of trouble and keep up with the appointments for the different steps.
                      You got sworn in and you haven't even started the academy yet? Am I missing something here?

Comment

• It's not the official swearing in. That happens at graduation.

Comment

• Originally posted by hamrat View Post
                          You got sworn in and you haven't even started the academy yet? Am I missing something here?
                          On the day of hire, you get sworn in as Police Officer Trainee and when you graduate you get sworn in as Police Officer.
                          Last edited by APO Jay; 01-31-2011, 07:28 PM.

Comment

On the day of hire, you get sworn in as Police Officer Trainee and when you graduate you get sworn in as Police Officer.
                            Oh word, I guess all agencies do it a little differently...

Comment

Another long day. Sworn in, got my official ID and everything. Report to the Quartermaster and Academy tomorrow. I must say, I have alot of respect for these Background Investigators. BPD is a very selective and thorough department when it comes to backgrounds, yet they are able to sift through alot of applicants in short amount of time compared to other PD's. They are very organized.

I hope you're being sarcastic. Your dreams are about to be shattered.

Comment

• what do u do at final processing besides swear in?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 15972 users online. 355 members and 15617 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X