Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mp1161 - is the amount of space your post took up compensation for other things that are smaller or shrinking? You have my respect, I'm just asking.

Paulpo - check your private messages.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulPo View Post
      Hey DRSJCP, What's final interview? What are the steps in application process?
      the final interview is the day you are hired. you should be sworn in at city hall, sign up for the pension plan, and a few other things. the next day, or a few days later, you will go to the quartermaster to be outfitted with all kinds of cool toys.

Comment

• Originally posted by DRSJCP View Post
        mp1161 - is the amount of space your post took up compensation for other things that are smaller or shrinking? You have my respect, I'm just asking.

Paulpo - check your private messages.
        yes, my attention span for stupid posts like this is shrinking

its obvious that's your buddy and all, but did you really need to catch feelings? did Fairfax ask for your stool sample too?

i wasn't even trying to clown your friend; just thought it was funny that an agency would go so far to ask for something like that, so you need to calm down...

if you got issues you can PM me or whatever, cuz im not about to go back and forth with you over a stool sample

Comment

• Hey now! Hey now! Who knew that my stool sample talk would bring so much sh*t?! (Pun intended!!!)

MP1161, I don't really know him, but I probably will if I get hired! Man I hope so!! RATT team rocks!

Thanks Vegas! In that case, congrats! DRSJCP!

Also, can I swear on this thing or do I have to #*($in censor everything?
          Last edited by PaulPo; 12-10-2008, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Hey now! Hey now! Who knew that my stool sample talk would bring so much sh*t?! (Pun intended!!!)

MP1161, I don't really know him, but I probably will if I get hired! Man I hope so!! RATT team rocks!

Thanks Vegas! In that case, congrats! DRSJCP!

best of luck

Comment

just type out the words and let the program self edit the word. one time i was sent a nasty PM by the mods for typing out a particular word and replacing 1 letter with an *.

Comment

• My apologies mp1161. I wasn't sure how ro "read" your comment. I guess I was a little excited/cocky from the phone call. Deepest respect - really.

If the final interview is all of that, why can't they give you the courtesy of telling you that it will be a couple of hours or all day?
                Last edited by DRSJCP; 12-11-2008, 09:21 AM.

Comment

• I don't see anyone in here talking about a polygraph with City. Do they not have a polygraph?? I thought I read on the website that was part of their entrance.

Comment

• There's a polygraph and people have commented on it a few pages back. Hope this helps
                    Baltimore Police Department
                    **Finally :0)**

Comment

• Originally posted by wheels64 View Post
                      I don't see anyone in here talking about a polygraph with City. Do they not have a polygraph?? I thought I read on the website that was part of their entrance.
                      every agency in MD has a poly.

Comment

• What's up with all this insane runnings instructors are making trainees do?! Sounds like taking a tour through the city!

Comment

• the man in charge of PT is insane, thus the insane running. he runs something insane like 40 miles a week. you'll get to know him quickly.

Comment

• " the man in charge of PT is insane, thus the insane running. he runs something insane like 40 miles a week. you'll get to know him quickly '

Love them guys !!! Good fun!!

Wish I was there again
                            Last edited by the.lost.one; 12-14-2008, 09:53 AM.

Comment

• Out of respect, please refrain from using the real names of any officers on public forums. I can assure you, this can go bad in many different ways.
                              This has been a helpful for thread for many I can see and I don't want to see it taken off the board.

Carry on.....
                              GO CAVS!!

Comment

• Sir YES SIR!!!!!!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8563 users online. 487 members and 8076 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X