300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jvegas View Post
    a pass is a pass. there is no "score" to rank you against others, concerning the poly.
    So the examiner was testing me by saying something came up?
    Last edited by MDMike; 01-28-2011, 03:20 PM.
    PG
    written-2/19/11-passed
    Agility-2/19/11-passed
    BPD
    written- 11/??/10-passed
    Agility-12/??/10-passed
    Psych- 1/11/10- Passed
    Polygraph1- 01/13/11. Passed
    Polygraph2-1/28/11 passed
    Medical Ex -01/7/11. Passed
    Oral Psych- 01/??/11. Passed
    Final background- ??

Mpd
    written-passed
    interview- passed

G-burg
    written- passed 10/10
    Agility- passed
    panel interview- passed
    Fairfax
    written-02/17/11
    interview-02/17/11

Comment

• Originally posted by MDMike View Post
      So the examiner was testing me by saying something came up?
      Not sure about mind games. The polygrapher that I had was very straighforward. Might be OK unless your body reacted to one of the questions that was asked. That is usually the "something." Good luck to you.

Comment

• Then why would he say I pass if I reacted
        PG
        written-2/19/11-passed
        Agility-2/19/11-passed
        BPD
        written- 11/??/10-passed
        Agility-12/??/10-passed
        Psych- 1/11/10- Passed
        Polygraph1- 01/13/11. Passed
        Polygraph2-1/28/11 passed
        Medical Ex -01/7/11. Passed
        Oral Psych- 01/??/11. Passed
        Final background- ??

Mpd
        written-passed
        interview- passed

G-burg
        written- passed 10/10
        Agility- passed
        panel interview- passed
        Fairfax
        written-02/17/11
        interview-02/17/11

Comment

• Originally posted by MDMike View Post
          Then why would he say I pass if I reacted
          I wasn't there so I couldn't tell you why. Like I said, you might be OK still.

Comment

• why would he say I pass if I reacted
            Mike listen if they said you passed you passed. Plain and simple brother. No one on this board can tell you if your going to be hired, only the individual in the Department who has your file and makes those decisions.
            Your best bet is to listen to the advice of jvega he is an Officer with the department and has guided/helped many recruits on this forum. In all honest I'm starting to think you're BPDPLEASE LOL
            MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

• Gentlemen,

Hope all is well with everyone who's going through and finishing the process. Felt kinda weird not posting anything for the last few days.

My BI spoke to me on Tues and wanted to know my brothers birthday. She told me that my file would be handed in on Wednesday and that it would be up to the hiring officials from there. This upcoming week will be my 5th week waiting for a response, so I'm hoping I get the call real soon.

Comment

• If you passed, you passed. Do not question the Wizard.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcioccke View Post
                  Mike listen if they said you passed you passed. Plain and simple brother. No one on this board can tell you if your going to be hired, only the individual in the Department who has your file and makes those decisions.
                  Your best bet is to listen to the advice of jvega he is an Officer with the department and has guided/helped many recruits on this forum. In all honest I'm starting to think you're BPDPLEASE LOL
                  whats that supposed to mean?

Comment

• The drivers here are so terrible it makes me glad we have quite a few guys who manage to squeeze in traffic stuff even with how busy we are. I detest bad drivers. They make NYC/NJ drivers look amazing.
                    Neither a Republican nor Democrat, both parties are hopelessly flawed.

RIP to all my fallen brothers and sisters in blue I hope one day I can live up to your legacies because you live forever in my mind.

To anyone non-LEO don't get it twisted. Us officers may disagree on politics, sports, and any other issue but we will always be brothers and sisters at the end of the day and have each others back. To think otherwise is stupid.

Comment

• So i have an interview for a County department and WAS WONDERING IF i COULD GET AN OPINION ON BRIEFCASES FOR THE INTERVIEW????

Comment

• lol it doesn't matter

Comment

• Originally posted by vrsimmel View Post
                          So i have an interview for a County department and WAS WONDERING IF i COULD GET AN OPINION ON BRIEFCASES FOR THE INTERVIEW????
                          I am assuming this is a joke?
                          Neither a Republican nor Democrat, both parties are hopelessly flawed.

RIP to all my fallen brothers and sisters in blue I hope one day I can live up to your legacies because you live forever in my mind.

To anyone non-LEO don't get it twisted. Us officers may disagree on politics, sports, and any other issue but we will always be brothers and sisters at the end of the day and have each others back. To think otherwise is stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by MeBPD View Post
                            I am assuming this is a joke?
                            lol...
                            ✓

Comment

• whats that supposed to mean?
                              I was joking LOL
                              MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by vrsimmel View Post
                                So i have an interview for a County department and WAS WONDERING IF i COULD GET AN OPINION ON BRIEFCASES FOR THE INTERVIEW????
                                Leopard skin. Make sure you get the matching pair of leopard shoes and a felt hat with a feather in it. The County guys love those.

Dude seriously... A matching briefcase is the least of your worries at an interview. Just bring something that doesn't look ratty to keep your papers in one place if you're that concerned over it. Don't go out and buy accessories just so you will think it will impress them. It's how you carry yourself. Be honest and courteous at your interview and you should do fine.
                                Last edited by ArmySFC; 01-30-2011, 10:39 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 18215 users online. 476 members and 17739 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X