Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know its early, but anybody have any info on the Feb Academy that supposed to be going on?

I emailed my Investigator today to see where I stand case wise. She hasn't got back to me yet. Hoping I get a response tomorrow.
    Last edited by 6010GOTASHOT?; 01-06-2011, 02:15 PM.

Comment

• When is the feb class?

Comment

• Originally posted by jcioccke View Post
        Nice BPDP good luck
        thanx man

Comment

• Don't worry about that February class- wait to some of us catch up with you guys. We can all go in together as a team.

Of course if you get that Feb letter I have a feeling your not gonna wait -LMAO
          Last edited by jcioccke; 01-06-2011, 04:55 PM.
          MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

• I wonder if that is even possible with the expedited process? highly doubtful, but would be sweet.

Comment

• I doubt it unless they pushed that clas to end of Febuary early March.
              MDRDEP:

Comment

• What are the BPD'S uniforms? because p.g. couny police have the grey uniform and their BDU'S they can wear at anytime pretty much

Comment

• Gentlemen,

According to my investigator their is supposed to be a Feb. class. A date has not been set, but from what my Investigator told me, its supposed to happen within the first 2 weeks of Feb.

Your right if I got the call for Feb, Im running!

Comment

• Originally posted by SportsterChop View Post
                    I've got a speed camera ticket, never been disqualified for it, currently in process with BPD as well. Something doesn't seem right there. Either you have several of them in a very short period of time, or your speeding was quite excessive.
                    must have not paided for it?? i have never heard of that either..

Comment

• if he paided for it already, im sure he'd be fine.

Comment

• if I got the call for Feb, Im running!
                        So would I Brother.
                        MDRDEP:

Comment

• hahaha, paided. these kids. anyway, yes, there is going to be an academy in February

Comment

• Whats up Bro? Happy New Year (sent you a PM but it bounced back) You and Fab holding your own?
                            MDRDEP:

Comment

• Happy to say I'm also one of the few 50 who are going down the 23rd for the expedited processing. I've already taken the written, so I'm showing up at noon to take the agility. On the website posting, it say's you're conducting an interview. Is that with a BI?

Comment

• Howdy all, I am from out of state and took the written examination when I was visiting my girlfriend's family in Baltimore (it was totally spontaneous and I couldn't believe I could just walk in and take it). I have my PAT and my psychological evaluation scheduled this month and have my flights and documents squared away for the most part. I talked with the recruiter and she said they would also be conducting a mini interview on me too. What exactly would that consist of? I was also interested if anyone had any trouble finding there selective service documentation as I had to request mine and pray it gets here in time.

go on the website and instead ordering a new one click on lost it or need to update address. you get it in 2 weeks tops. If you order a new one it takes at least a month. Also if you call them you can ask them to fax you proof that you signed up for selective service. I'm done with the process and that's how I did it. I'm waiting for the phone call.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4569 users online. 269 members and 4300 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X