• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• every step ive done has been in a two week gap between each

Comment

• Originally posted by BPDPLEASE View Post
      every step ive done has been in a two week gap between each
      well then i guess it depends on exactly when the next class is and how bad they need to fill slots.

Comment

• I'm coming in from ohio.

Comment

• You are East of the mississippi lol
          Flying in Saturday? I'm flying in Saturday I don't want to chance it with the airlines.
          MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

• I found out yesterday that I am eligible to reapply...I just gave the recruiting officer my SSN. I have to wait 10 months from 8/19/10, which is when I took the oral psych and medical. The ball is rolling in another place, but it's good to know that I have an opportunity to give the BPD another shot.

Anyway, congrats on making the academy, jcioccke. Good luck!
            Last edited by MoCo-Guy; 01-05-2011, 07:07 PM.

Comment

• I'll be in friday night, stay the weekend.

Comment

• Anyway, congrats on making the academy, jcioccke. Good luck!
                I wish brother I'm just coming down for the expidited process.
                MDRDEP:

Comment

• friday night, stay the weekend.
                  That's a good idea.
                  MDRDEP:

Comment

• Please delete

Comment

• background interview question

i took my written psych test on nov. 3 and am currently awaiting a call....bpd said they'd call in about 3 months. Are they currently doing a background check on me or does the background check begin after you meet with your B.I.?

Also, do you guys think that they take into account your race during the hiring process? I know that officially they are not supposed to but unofficially?

Thanks for your time and response

Comment

• they hire the most qualified applicants who they believe will make the best officers...

Comment

• Well I'm officially out, apparently you can be permanently disqualified for speed camera tickets according to my BI. I thought you were supposed to receive a DQ letter from the department when you are ruled out? Well anyway good luck to those still in the process. Learn from my mistakes, I know i will. No speed camera tickets when u decide to become law enforcement officer.
                          BPD
                          Written: 4/27
                          Agility: 5/7
                          Written Psych: 6/2
                          Background Interview: 8/25
                          Oral Psych: TBD
                          Medical: TBD
                          Poly: TBD
                          Final Processing: TBD

Comment

• Originally posted by m3grady2 View Post
                            Well I'm officially out, apparently you can be permanently disqualified for speed camera tickets according to my BI. I thought you were supposed to receive a DQ letter from the department when you are ruled out? Well anyway good luck to those still in the process. Learn from my mistakes, I know i will. No speed camera tickets when u decide to become law enforcement officer.
                            I've got a speed camera ticket, never been disqualified for it, currently in process with BPD as well. Something doesn't seem right there. Either you have several of them in a very short period of time, or your speeding was quite excessive.
                            use my trueprotein.com discount code for 5% off- MTD244

Comment

• Originally posted by jvegas View Post
                              well then i guess it depends on exactly when the next class is and how bad they need to fill slots.
                              jus got scheduled for the rest of my steps i have to do. That makes all my steps done in 3 months total.

Comment

• Nice BPDP good luck
                                MDRDEP:

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4574 users online. 274 members and 4300 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X