X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MiGuy View Post
    Not trying to be an a**...
    you *******!

i thought it was "non processed" (BPD guys will get this).

Comment

• Originally posted by jvegas View Post
      you *******!

i thought it was "non processed" (BPD guys will get this).
      I pray things change with Bernstein. It couldn't get worse then Fat Pat.
      Neither a Republican nor Democrat, both parties are hopelessly flawed.

RIP to all my fallen brothers and sisters in blue I hope one day I can live up to your legacies because you live forever in my mind.

To anyone non-LEO don't get it twisted. Us officers may disagree on politics, sports, and any other issue but we will always be brothers and sisters at the end of the day and have each others back. To think otherwise is stupid.

Comment

Not trying to be an a**. Just thought since earlier someone corrected what PBJ stood for, thought I'd correct that it's NOLLE PROSEQUI, not null prossed. No big deal, but just to throw that out there.
        lmao was I the only one to find this funny?
        The Few, The Proud, The Marines...

Comment

Not trying to be an a**. Just thought since earlier someone corrected what PBJ stood for, thought I'd correct that it's NOLLE PROSEQUI, not null prossed. No big deal, but just to throw that out there.
          Not sure if you guys are trying to clown me or not, just thought someone with several PBJ's ought to know what it meant.
          use my trueprotein.com discount code for 5% off- MTD244

Comment

• back on topic....has anyone done an expedited hiring process or know what it entails?

Comment

• Originally posted by uanick View Post
              back on topic....has anyone done an expedited hiring process or know what it entails?
              Usually an agency will try and have out of state applicants complete the process in 2-3 days. It depends on the agency though. Some may do it in consecutive days and others may have you come up a total of 2 or 3 days to complete the process.

Comment

• any idea as to Baltimore's expedited process?

Comment

• Originally posted by uanick View Post
                  any idea as to Baltimore's expedited process?
                  http://www.baltimorepolice.org/image...Processing.pdf

Comment

• WOW. I must say...I'm a little jealous. I wish when I started the process the 2-day was like this. We just did the Civil service test and the P.A.T. when I did the 2-day. Looks like they are switching up and speeding up the process for 2011. Great opportunity for those who are now applying.

Comment

• On BPD's site under "Rewards" it says salay is $42,290 after finishing the academy. However it is also mentioned that "An additional Educational Incentive program is available to applicants with a four-year college degree. Successful entrance into this program will result in a higher annual salary.

Anyone know the pay is for anyone with a Bachelor's Degree. I have one in Information Assurance(Computer Security) but I doubt it matters specifically as long as the officer has a Bachelor's or higher in general.

Does the pay kick in right after you get out the academy or does an officer have to wait a few pay checks for the pay increase to kick in.

Thanks

Comment

• WOW. I must say...I'm a little jealous. I wish when I started the process the 2-day was like this. We just did the Civil service test and the P.A.T. when I did the 2-day. Looks like they are switching up and speeding up the process for 2011. Great opportunity for those who are now applying.
                        I am all signed up for this. I feel fortunate to be one of the 50.
                        MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by SportsterChop View Post
                          Not sure if you guys are trying to clown me or not, just thought someone with several PBJ's ought to know what it meant.
                          no clowning from me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chamillionaire View Post
                            On BPD's site under "Rewards" it says salay is $42,290 after finishing the academy. However it is also mentioned that "An additional Educational Incentive program is available to applicants with a four-year college degree. Successful entrance into this program will result in a higher annual salary.

Anyone know the pay is for anyone with a Bachelor's Degree. I have one in Information Assurance(Computer Security) but I doubt it matters specifically as long as the officer has a Bachelor's or higher in general.

Does the pay kick in right after you get out the academy or does an officer have to wait a few pay checks for the pay increase to kick in.

Thanks
                            the extra pay is roughly $900. in the past, with any raises, it has taken up to 2 pay periods for the increases. however, my recent raise was immediate. also, your pay will be 1.95% lower due to "furlough" days.
                            Last edited by jvegas; 01-04-2011, 11:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcioccke View Post
                              I am all signed up for this. I feel fortunate to be one of the 50.
                              good luck!

Comment

• Thank you my friend!!
                                MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4566 users online. 276 members and 4290 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X