Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas everyone!!! Be safe and have fun!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueChord11B View Post
      What's wrong with being a combat photographer?
      Absoutley nothing wrong with that. Glad to hear it was just a rumor.
      Ductus Exemplo

Comment

• thanks J Vegas

Comment

• so who has the quickest time period of being hired? I've heard as fast as 4 months

Comment

• Anybody know the dress code for the Military recruiting and Hiring Event in January. Also any information on how they are conducted. Thanks!!

Comment

• Hey all,

Just completed my Poly and passed today. Was not as bad as I thought. The examiner was a real professional, made me feel at ease. I have the Medical tomorrow and I finish up the process on Thursday with the written Psych. Its nice to see that I am knocking this out before the year is out.

Will keep you posted on anything else that happens. Hopefully Ill be able to make the cut for Feb.

Comment

• Originally posted by uanick View Post
                so who has the quickest time period of being hired? I've heard as fast as 4 months
                in the past, people have been hired in about 45 days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fyrdoc View Post
                  Anybody know the dress code for the Military recruiting and Hiring Event in January. Also any information on how they are conducted. Thanks!!
                  dress code is always suit and tie, except for the agility and poly and unless otherwise advised.

Comment

• What is it for the poly? I was planning on suit and tie as well once I got a date for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by NJtoDC View Post
                      What is it for the poly? I was planning on suit and tie as well once I got a date for it.
                      Suit and tie, dress shirt/tie and that will be fine. Just go with the one or the other.

I've done a long sleeve polo and slacks before but I'm normally in a shirt and tie.

Comment

• Originally posted by NJtoDC View Post
                        What is it for the poly? I was planning on suit and tie as well once I got a date for it.
                        they will usually tell you to dress business casual for a poly to keep you relaxed. a dress shirt minus a tie, coat and slacks is good.

Comment

• Greetings to all, Does anyone know when the academies are to commence in 2011?. Thus far i have only heard of February 2011, i am interested to know as i'm only taking the written portion next tuesday, and realize the process will take a while. Hoping to be a part of the "200" or "300" i've read Baltimore needs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leohopefull90 View Post
                            Greetings to all, Does anyone know when the academies are to commence in 2011?. Thus far i have only heard of February 2011, i am interested to know as i'm only taking the written portion next tuesday, and realize the process will take a while. Hoping to be a part of the "200" or "300" i've read Baltimore needs.
                            feb sounds like the next one, since one just started in Dec. if they want to hire 200 and 50 are in each class, they will need to run 4 classes in 2011. more than likely, a class will start every 3 months. i doubt you will make feb, so maybe may.

Comment

Last edited by Private_I; 08-23-2012, 04:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Private_I View Post
                                After trying to find out if I was eligible to re-apply at some point for almost 2 months, I finally got an answer. I called recruiting and asked and it was simple. The lady asked for my social security number and told me that I WASN'T. I just don't understand - there's nothing horrible in my background that would get me DQ'd. If only I knew someone in the personnel section, things would be a lot easier. On to the the next one...I guess. Good Luck to everyone going thru the process!
                                Sorry to hear that man. Either way don't give up keep applying to different agencies and something will work out for you. A lot of people don't get into the first Dept they apply to for various reasons..
                                The Few, The Proud, The Marines...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6363 users online. 349 members and 6014 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X